Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Muskego Point Resort

Message Subject: Muskego Point Resort
BHolte
Posted 8/25/2009 9:07 PM (#396047)
Subject: Muskego Point Resort

Has anyone ever stayed here? Headed up in a couple weeks and wanted to know what to expect.

Thanks,

Bryan
GMan
Posted 8/26/2009 3:08 PM (#396175 - in reply to #396047)
Subject: RE: Muskego Point Resort

I stayed there several years before buying a place on Vermilion. Excellent resort. Jenny and Joe are great hosts. Clean well kpet and sstocked cabins. They also have a little store where you can get simple grocery items and some muskie tackle (fair selection for a resort). Eskimo Pies in the freezer! I would strongly recommend it.
stephendawg
Posted 8/27/2009 6:54 PM (#396418 - in reply to #396047)

My family and I have spent 9 years there. Joe and Jenny truly are great hosts. Most cabins have their own dock. The fishing is excellent right there in the Muskego/ Indian Bay area. Tell them Steve Johnson says "Hey" from Indiana!

Have a wonderful time!
BHolte
Posted 8/28/2009 9:10 AM (#396512 - in reply to #396047)

Thanks for the responses. Really excited to get up there and fish Vermillion for the first time.

Thanks,
Bryan
EsoxHawk
Posted 8/30/2009 7:23 PM (#396976 - in reply to #396047)
Subject: Re: Muskego Point Resort

stayed there this August - clean cabins - pretty new appliances - no air conditioning (we did not need it!) No TV - However, we had a very nice fire place which ended up being better than a TV to "unwind" at the end of the day - centrally located - surrounded by great water - perfect hosts - nice docks (covered and electricity) not a bad little bait, tackle and mini grocery selection - I would give it a double thumbs up, we have stayed at four other spots on the lake - it's in our top two. Oh yeah, I landed a 55.5! Good luck and enjoy, it only takes one cast!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)