Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> I want to send out a big congratulations!

Message Subject: I want to send out a big congratulations!
stephendawg
Posted 5/18/2009 9:41 PM (#379089)
Subject: I want to send out a big congratulations!

...to my great fishing buddy and brother-in-Christ, Todd Williams and his Uncle Mike Fausset who is also a good friend and angler. They took second place in the 3-day "Indiana Musky Classic" last weekend. Kudos to the Minnesota boys Mike Lundberg and Craig Berryhill who show once again they can catch fish anywhere. 1st place for them. And, the perennial musky monsters, Jason and Jeff King who took 3rd place. You all know that Todd and Mike won't be fit to fish with for...well, a VERY LONG TIME! (heh heh.)
Good job, men!
"Mr Fausset, aren't you glad I had you use that crappie pattern Shallow Invader for the first time about 5 years ago?"
Posted 5/19/2009 12:57 AM (#379122 - in reply to #379089)
Subject: RE: I want to send out a big congratulations!

Congrats to the top 3 teams. It was very tough out there. Obviously you are all great fisherman. With only 32 fish caught and you guys caught 7. Great job.
fishcrazed
Posted 5/20/2009 1:27 PM (#379530 - in reply to #379089)

thanks dawg. again it is very satisfying to be able to compete with the names on top of the leaderboard. todd
dcates
Posted 5/20/2009 1:41 PM (#379535 - in reply to #379089)

The Hoosier Muskie Hunters did their normal superlative job in hosting the tourney. Thanks to all who participated for supporting the Indiana fishery.
Steve Jonesi
Posted 5/20/2009 4:54 PM (#379578 - in reply to #379089)
Subject: Re: I want to send out a big congratulations!

Congrats to all and especially my Boys , The King Brothers, Jeff and Jason. All they do is catch fish....anywhere!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)