Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "all i guided last week was dog and pony shows" - Herbie
- (Added by: jchiggins)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Club Information and Announcements -> Thanks to all who attended outing!

Message Subject: Thanks to all who attended outing!
Reef Hawg
Posted 5/11/2009 9:20 AM (#377313)
Subject: Thanks to all who attended outing!

We had a nice turnout Saturday for our second annual Consolidated Musky Club Spring outing. We have this outing as a joint effort with the Central WI Muskies Inc chapter. 2 guys from that chapter showed up, and Grant Goodness shared his boat with Tim Hovre. Dad and I took Dr. Jerry Bucholtz.
Fishing wasn't spectacular, but wouldn't you know it, the two guys who came from the MI chapter to fish with us won the outing, with Tim boating a 43" with Grant and Jerry getting a nice 42.75 and a 34.5" on one of his homemade lures with us. Third place was won by Dale Vanert with a 35". There were 30 participants. There were a couple other fish caught with Dale getting a 34" and myself with a 34.5". All in all a fun day and thanks to Anchor Bay Bar and Grill for allowing us to hold our pizza dinner and raffle with them. I was able to show club members the new Tooth Tamer rods, for which there was alot of interest. we also raffled off a pile of baits, 2 rods, and had several fast raffles for GP Thumper AC-10's, which was a big hit. Next outing will be on Fathers Day weekend, again in Minocqua, held at Heart II bar and grill.

Jason Schillinger
Secretary/Treasurer
Consolidated Musky Club Inc.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)