Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: shut up and fish
- (Added by: muskynate)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Club Information and Announcements -> Cap City Muskie School March 21st, 2009

Message Subject: Cap City Muskie School March 21st, 2009
muskie! nut
Posted 10/7/2008 9:58 PM (#339732)
Subject: Cap City Muskie School March 21st, 2009

OK we have a date and some topics that we are going to pursue. But if you have an subject/topic for the 2009 Cap City Muskie School. Here is your chance to give us some input on what you would like to see.

Host Capital City Chapter of Muskies, Inc.
Date: March 21st 2009
Where: Waunakee High School (just north of Madison WI)
If you would like a mailing, I will be glad to send you a schedule when we have it set up and my email is [email protected] or just stay tuned to this site and I will post here as well. (all are welcomed)
big gun
Posted 10/8/2008 7:47 AM (#339751 - in reply to #339732)
Subject: Re: Cap City Muskie School March 21st, 2009

I would love a class on using your electronics. BG
GCrandall
Posted 2/4/2009 4:08 PM (#359028 - in reply to #339732)
Subject: RE: Cap City Muskie School March 21st, 2009

Using marine electronics and a hands-on field application GPS class is on the schedule. So please check out the class offerings and come join us for a full day of excellent presentations by highly acomplished anglers.

For details see:
www.capitalcitymuskiesinc.org

gcrandall
Posted 2/25/2009 10:17 PM (#362809 - in reply to #359028)
Subject: RE: Cap City Muskie School March 21st, 2009

One class on how to make wooden baits is filling up. It is open to the first 20 students max. That is due to the materials that are needed for this class. If you want in for this class you will need to expedite your registration. Also, save $10 and register prior to March 15- after that rates go up by $10. It's $29/adults and $5 kids (big sister/brother youngers are free). $39 if you register and payment received after March 15. Lots of new classes - one for beginners, pooliside demo's- a full day to get ready for the upcoming muskie season.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)