Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Just Encase. (Tackle box)

Message Subject: Just Encase. (Tackle box)
magnum
Posted 1/4/2009 10:28 PM (#353111)
Subject: Just Encase. (Tackle box)

I have one of the first Just Encase tackle boxes and I do not use my other big tackle boxes anymore. They are great to see were and the color of bait you are looking for you do not have to pull alot of baits out to see the right bait. Great for night time also.i have a little lite in mine for night time . Great tackle box If I can not brake it in the frist year no one can. I am hard on tackle boxes. Great box I will not be with out one ever. Matt McCumber
justencase
Posted 1/6/2009 11:55 AM (#353447 - in reply to #353111)
Subject: RE: Justencase. (Takle box)

Matt - finally launched the sales effort in mid-December after very positive feedback from you and the other field testers over the summer and fall. Have added additional models to meet the many lure sizes, lengths, and widths. Have added Clear View boxes to website. website is: www.justencase.com. Also am doing custom cases (built-ins) to fit various boats. See you in Milwaukee. ----- Schmitty
sworrall
Posted 1/6/2009 9:09 PM (#353505 - in reply to #353111)
Subject: Re: Justencase. (Takle box)

We will have two of the Clear View Cases at the OutdoorsFIRST booth, so if you are attending the show, you can stop by and look them over! I'll have one in my boat for sure for 2009.
jeffw
Posted 1/7/2009 8:48 AM (#353581 - in reply to #353111)
Subject: RE: Just Encase. (Tackle box)

I jsut got one recently too and think it is going to be great. It is a really solid box so it should hold up well. Also, it is nice to be able to see everything. My lakewoods are dark inside and I have trouble finding baits in them
Muskie Treats
Posted 1/7/2009 7:59 PM (#353715 - in reply to #353111)
Subject: Re: Just Encase. (Tackle box)

I was fortunate enough to see one the other day. Smitty wanted my input as to how to make it better. After playing with it for 1/2 hour I couldn't really think of anything. You really owe it to yourself to take a look at this box. It's as cutting edge as a tackle box can be. I think it's WAY better then a Lakewood for about the same price.
WI Skis
Posted 1/14/2009 12:26 AM (#354905 - in reply to #353111)

Does anybody know if you can use them as a casting platform like a lakewood box?

Peter
justencase
Posted 1/14/2009 7:21 AM (#354920 - in reply to #354905)

Yes. Quote from email received from Mike Keyes of Keyes Outdoors regarding the performance of the Clear View Tackle Box from Just Encase:
"I'm also very impressed with the Large Musky Case that I received this summer. It has many hours and four states under it's belt. When we shoot we carry a lot of gear so... needless to say that it's had to take a lot of abuse. It's had to support full grown men walking and standing on it and it has stood up just fine."

The standard box is manufactured from 1/4" thick polycarbonate (Lexan) with handle and lock secured to the top. Will also custom build with handles on sides and shoulder strap.
sworrall
Posted 1/14/2009 8:04 AM (#354927 - in reply to #353111)

I stood on mine the other day, no problems. The Clear View case was a very popular item at the Chicago Show;everyone who saw it and looked at the features were really impressed.
Babe
Posted 1/14/2009 1:52 PM (#355018 - in reply to #353111)
Subject: RE: Just Encase. (Tackle box)

I too have one of the first Just Encase tackle boxes and everything that is mentioned in the above emails is true. I have stopped using my other tackle boxes, because the new Just Encase tackle boxes are so nice. If you are looking to be on the cutting edge, you need to put a few of these in your boat. I fished hard last season from early spring right up until freeze up. The Just Encase tackle box stood up to lots of abuse in all kinds of weather- sunny, hot, cold, rain, snow, etc. and I had zero problems. There was no color fading of the lures, the box is waterproof, and rubber baits do not melt on the material. I personally like the storage drawer, which is also waterproof. It is a great spot to put hook out tools, my license, polarized glasses, etc. I live on water and keep my tackle box in my boat. I used to worry about someone walking off with my tackle, but now I lock the Just Encase to my boat and I sleep better at night. One would have to take the whole #*^@ boat to get at that tacklebox because it isn't going to break free. The Just Encase is cutting edge. It amazes me that someone didn't think of this sooner.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)