Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> new baits at the shows

Message Subject: new baits at the shows
b_seiser
Posted 2/14/2008 7:31 PM (#301156)
Subject: new baits at the shows

Looking for some new baits to get this year at the shows. Havent been able to attend any, but im gonna be at the minneapolis show. what has been new or very popular at the chicago and milwaukee shows. Obviously the double 10's but anything else.

B.S.
Mikes Extreme
Posted 2/14/2008 7:41 PM (#301162 - in reply to #301156)
Subject: RE: new baits at the shows

Not sure where you fish but I had some of the proto type DC 9's last Fall and they were out producing the DC 10's 4 to 1. I fish lakes with smaller forage on the average around my home here is SouthEastern WI mostly but they were unbelievablely hot.

Just ask Kieth when you see him at the Llungen booth how hot they were. Maybe it was the new blade size that made them get ate or just the smaller size. Anyway they were hot for me last Fall. Getting them made exactly the way you want them is also a great deal. Kieth will build them as you watch. You pick the colors and blades and he will make them up as you watch. Get a fre hat when you buy two tails. You will be happy you stopped at the Llungen booth.

Thye "night Bite" bucktail also are a hot item. Two baits and you get a free head light. Can't beat that deal either.

The Baby Wabull with rattles is also one I had to get. Sweet Spring bait!!!
Smokin Joe
Posted 2/14/2008 7:51 PM (#301163 - in reply to #301156)
Subject: Re: new baits at the shows

Check out the "Mo' Jo" from Live Action Lures, I think this bait is gonna rock.... One guy had a 6 fish day on ML with a "Big Joe" last year including 2 50s. Those ML big girls couldn't resist those fluttery tails........
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)