Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Musky Road Rules Chicago Cabin Fever Clinic this Saturday!

Message Subject: Musky Road Rules Chicago Cabin Fever Clinic this Saturday!
sworrall
Posted 1/17/2008 11:41 AM (#294569)
Subject: Musky Road Rules Chicago Cabin Fever Clinic this Saturday!

Chicago, Illinois - January 19, 2008

Speakers and Seminars
Gregg Thomas on “Electronic Know How,” learn how to use your Lowrance.
Tony Grant on “The BIG BLADE Revolution,” learn how the big blades have played a huge part in the last couple of seasons of musky fishing.

Chad Cain on “Prespawn Muskies,” learn how early season muskies can be targeted and successfully caught.
Mike Hulbert on “Open Water Muskies of Indiana,” learn how to target and catch muskies in the abyss.

Quite an impressive list of experts! You will be able to interact with the instructors on a near one to one basis.

http://www.muskyroadrules.com/clinics.htm

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(index_r2_c1.gif)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments index_r2_c1.gif (3KB - 149 downloads)
whitetails
Posted 1/17/2008 6:22 PM (#294674 - in reply to #294569)
Subject: RE: Musky Road Rules Chicago Cabin Fever Clinic this Saturday!

The wife and I are going to check ot the
Cabin fever clinic. Anyone else attending
MUSKYBOY
Posted 1/17/2008 6:43 PM (#294680 - in reply to #294569)
Subject: Re: Musky Road Rules Chicago Cabin Fever Clinic this Saturday!

Was going to fish this weekend, but it looks like it will be too cold. This is the next best option!
mikie
Posted 1/18/2008 7:53 AM (#294779 - in reply to #294569)

Tell Tony and Gregg I said Howdy! Should be a great time for you all. m
muskihntr
Posted 1/19/2008 7:10 PM (#295046 - in reply to #294569)

great job done by tony, gregg, mike and chad! these guys bust their butts to put on a nice event! the info they share is pricless, and i think everyone walked out with somthing in their hands!
awesome event that i am glad to be affiliated with!
muskysarge
Posted 1/20/2008 5:32 AM (#295085 - in reply to #294569)

Excellent job done by these guys. Realized at pool demo I wasn't giving enough slack with my weagles. This is truly a great class.
Illinoismusky
Posted 1/20/2008 1:20 PM (#295126 - in reply to #294569)

I would also like to add that this was an excellent event. Plenty of info and hands on how to. Also Tony and Gregg went out of thier way to answer questions during and after the clinic. Mike and Chad did a great job about local area fishing. Gregg's electronics seminar was very informing, Tony does a great jod keeping the crowd up beat and having fun, his seminar on big blades will really help next season. Just the little things I learned was worth the price of entry. Just wonder why more guys didn't attend. Learned as much here as most all the seminars at Chicago Musky Show combined. Pool side was awesome seen some lures run in the pool that I now have to buy. Hands on and personal attention was great. I am going to catch it again in Milwaukee. Thanks Tony and Gregg.
MikeHulbert
Posted 1/20/2008 7:34 PM (#295183 - in reply to #295126)

Definatley a great time and thanks to the Musky Road Rules sponsers as everybody in attendance walked away with several nice lures, hats, etc... Tony was also gracious enought to draw for a 3 night stay at his lodge and a 5 night stay at his lodge. A Frabill Big Kahuna was also given away.

Gregg's seminar on Lowrance electronics is great, Tony is right on the money with his Big Blades seminar. Chad is a great job discussing pre-spawn fishing and gave alot of info to all that attended.

Can't wait to do it again next winter, and I am definaly looking forward to the May On the Water School with Tony and Gregg as well.

Thanks to Tony and Gregg for putting this on, and thanks to all of the guys that attended.
Matt
Posted 1/21/2008 10:21 AM (#295304 - in reply to #294569)

Like Mike said. It was great time and all the speakers did a fantastic job. If you get a chance attend one of these clinics. Even the most experienced angler will walk away with some new knowlege/information. Greg's seminar on electronics was worth the admission by itself. Tony's seminars always get me fired up. Chad really knows his stuff too. That Mike character, well he did a fantastic job too. Oh I forgot to say that Mike pulled my name out of the hat for the week stay at Tony's. I'm looking forward to that.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)