Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: If you fish where you always fish,you will catch what you always catch.Dick Pearson
- (Added by: FishingFool)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Club Information and Announcements -> Pewaukee Lake Ironman Tourney- tomorrow 9/15

Message Subject: Pewaukee Lake Ironman Tourney- tomorrow 9/15
Kevin Mahlberg
Posted 9/14/2007 9:49 AM (#274877)
Subject: Pewaukee Lake Ironman Tourney- tomorrow 9/15

There are still spots available for the tournament tomorrow. Registration and rules meeting tonight at Comfort Suites off Hwy 94. See website for details.

http://www.ironmanmusky.com
jdsplasher
Posted 9/15/2007 7:43 PM (#275102 - in reply to #274877)
Subject: RE: Pewaukee Lake Ironman Tourney- tomorrow 9/15

Fished my first iron man tourney today. Very tough conditions but  Boated 5 sub legal fish with very tough conditions...But tourney is very well run with great company and excellent door prizes.Why only 28 boats entered is beyond me. Will fish more of these in the future.  Thanks to all the sponsors and hard working staff.

JIM:) :)

Netman
Posted 9/17/2007 6:12 AM (#275255 - in reply to #274877)

Can somebody tell me who won?

Bruce
Rick Hess
Posted 9/17/2007 9:46 AM (#275276 - in reply to #274877)

Dan Buss and Bob Chitty! I know because my team had the lead all the way up until the last 10 minutes when they boated there second fish. I just knew we weren't going to hang on with two smaller fish!
We were finished by 11:30 and all we kept saying is that Dan and Bob will not give up. These boys are seasoned tournament fisherman and they know it can change at any minute. They had a 46'' early into the tournament which made them sitting in a very comfortable spot. They kept at it up until the last 10 minuts when they popped a mid 30's fish. What a way to win!

Congrats Bob and Dan on a well deserved victory!

The next Tournament is October 13th on Okauchee.

I heard that alot of people didn't sign up for the tournament because of the tuff weather conditions we had that night with tempertures dropping into the 30's. That and opening weekend of Bow season.

To me I don't care if its 25 degrees and winds blowing at 30mph. Thats what tournament fishing is. No gaurnatees your going to get paid at the end of the day for all your hard work. Can be very humbling for some.

See you all on Okauchee!

www.ironmanmusky.com

Mikes Extreme
Posted 9/17/2007 5:26 PM (#275358 - in reply to #275276)

Great opening day of bow season. Bucks were together and all the deer were on the move. I would have loved to fish it but I will never give up the Openers. Bow, Gun, Fishing, Ducks, Turkeys..............

Congrats to those who caught fish. The muskies were going nuts up to the night before, lots of quality fish have been boated in the past two weeks. I actually thought more fish would be caught in the tourny. Congrats to those who did.

Weather just makes the fishing tuff. Fish will always be caught regardless. Just got to be hard core about it.

Great tourny for sure is you have never fished one. A must do tournament.
jdsplasher
Posted 9/18/2007 7:42 PM (#275576 - in reply to #275358)

:(   I guess I am just not hard core Enough!!! Whatever that means?:(

Edited by jdsplasher 9/18/2007 8:06 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)