|
|
| Are any of you familiar with a reel that Reed's sells called the Abu "Pro Edition Trophy Muskie 6500 TCM?" It has the friction nob opposite the handle, a big one-paddle handle, instant anti-reverse, and a 5.3:1 gear ratio I believe. Reed's has these listed for $89.00 and they look like they're a good setup. Do any of you have one or know if they're any good?
Thanks! |
|
| |
|
| I used two of them all of last year. No complaints at all. geared as the c3 but has 4 bb. |
|
| |
|
| I've got 3 of them and they are nice reels. Basically a c4 reel with the c3 gearing, the extra bearing makes it just a little smoother than a c3. you also get the standard handle and the power handle with it so you have a choice of handles making it a nice buy for $89.
yeti[:)] |
|
| |
|
| I have 5 or 6 c4's and no complaints on them at all.
Does anyone have contact info for Reeds, I would like to try one of these.
Thanks,
Mark
Musky Adventures
Eau Claire, WI |
|
| |
|
| http://reedssports.com/
have fun!! |
|
| |
|
| just looked at the reeds site and the pic they have is wrong the pic they show is a 7000 on the 6500tcm the friction knob is on the same side as the handle. and they show the price as $79. even better
|
|
| |
|
| I ordered that reel and rod combo, the reel is great,not much differant from my c3 although I dont care much for the power crank. The rod in my opinionis way undermatched for the reel,also not much handle on it . |
|
| |