Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> M.I. Next meeting in Virginia, MN?
 
Message Subject: M.I. Next meeting in Virginia, MN?

Posted 4/1/2002 12:00 PM (#3106)
Subject: M.I. Next meeting in Virginia, MN?


Can someone please post the next meeting date for the Virginia, MN area Muskies Inc. meeting. (wow that sounded garbled but I think you get my drift.) Could you also post the time and place. Thanks in advance.

Posted 4/1/2002 1:04 PM (#28042)
Subject: M.I. Next meeting in Virginia, MN?


The Arrowhead Chapter will be meeting on Wednesday April 10th.

Our meeting are held at 6:30pm at
the Sawmill Bar in Virginia on hwy 53 just south of hyw 169.

We will be watching a vidieo on
"muskies in the shield" all are
welcome to attend.

If you need directions or more info you can contact me by e-mail at; [email protected]
I hope you'll come and visit us!

Terry Sjoberg.
Arrowhead chapter, RVP [:bigsmile:]
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)