Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Suzy Sucker at the MAX

Message Subject: Suzy Sucker at the MAX
sworrall
Posted 7/12/2007 6:33 PM (#264966 - in reply to #264137)
Subject: Re: Suzy Sucker at the MAX

And that, ovlo, is why the anonymous complaint was deleted. Andy will take care of you if you have a problem, but can't address an anonymous rant. We can't confirm an anonymous rant, either, so we can't publish one. Funny how that works.
Jim L
Posted 7/12/2007 6:43 PM (#264967 - in reply to #264137)
Subject: RE: Suzy Sucker at the MAX

Pull on the tail, if it stretches a foot you have the Formula X model.
ovlo
Posted 7/13/2007 8:50 AM (#265056 - in reply to #264964)

Targa01 - 7/12/2007 6:23 PM

Thanks SA and Aaron. These are definetly painted so they must be the Formula-X models. This isn't a big name place, just a local surplus store that carries a few sporting good items. I just figured it was more painless just to stop and buy one without ordering but I will have to just have to order.

And on another note, personally if I had problems or found defects with a product I would go back to the supplier or manufacturer first and see what they have to offer for customer service, well before I would ever complain 'outloud.' OFFERING 2 NEW LURES FOR 1 DEFECT! To ensure customer satisfaction, you can't beat that!

I have bought lots of stuff that falls apart and never said a thing. I bought the lure over a year ago. if I was really salty about it I would have taken it back where I bought it. or sent a letter to who made the thing. it didnt really bother me then and it dosent really bother me now.

It just so happens that I found this forum and you guys are talking about tha lure I bought. everyone comes here to discussthings like this. good or bad thats what internet forums are for. At least I thought?

Any how I'm off to fish for the next 3 days.
Targa01
Posted 7/13/2007 10:22 AM (#265083 - in reply to #264137)

That statement wasn't really directed towards you ovlo. It was a general statement I decided to make because we've all seen it before on these forums where it turns ugly with a few anonymous bashing. I just used the 2 for 1 deal to highlight how much SA was willing to correct the problem, that's all. You're correct, we all like to hear the good and bad and even the manufacturers like to hear that as well as it can help them make better products. Steve was just protecting individuals on this site from anonymous bashing of a good lure manufacture. Like I said, stick around this site for a while and you will see why things were done and said. Constructive criticism is always welcomed.

Good luck fishing
sworrall
Posted 7/13/2007 10:52 AM (#265091 - in reply to #264137)

Well said, Targa01.
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)