|
|
| Im stuck up here in Bumf... Tomah at training all week. The only thing I look forward to all week besides going home is chatting with Chuck. So I try to log onto the computer and guess what???? They have the damn thing blocked somehow. Don't know what they did but I must have tried 30 times and it just won't hook up. Guess I go back to reading all my spring MH mags from the last 8 years.
Sorry I missed you Chuck. Guess the trascript will have to do.
|
|
| |
|
| Sorry I missed you Scott, anytime I can help or answer a question just post here or e-mail me and i'll try to help, take care my friend.[:bigsmile:] |
|
| |
|
| Scott, it was the best. He told us all his secrets, baits, lakes and even gps coordinates. He told us not to tell anyone. Sorry you missed it.
Seriously though it was good.[;)] |
|
| |
|
| But Todd, that information only works for Wisconsin homeys. Way to much information for someone from Illinois to process.
Just remember Todd that in the anatomical world, the head and brains are on top. In the geographical world Wisconsin is on top. Does that tell you anything????
Now I'm really laughing.
|
|
| |
|
| Ok Scott, putting your theory to the test. When we had dinner after the milwaukee musky show and I was sitting next to you, my head was quite a bit above yours. Same when we stood next to each other. So there are, in fact times when I may be smarter than you.[;)] |
|
| |
|
| See you are looking at theory, not reality.
This will go no further here young grasshopper. Sometime we will meet and I will enlighten you in the ways or superiority.
|
|
| |