Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> "Nighthawk" colored Suick
 
Message Subject: "Nighthawk" colored Suick

Posted 3/29/2002 9:52 PM (#4213)
Subject: "Nighthawk" colored Suick


I picked up a weighted Suick in the "Nighthawk" pattern today for $7.98 in the bargain bin at Gander Mountain. This one is a whitish glitter back with an orange bottom. Have any of you had any luck with this color? It sure should be easy to see coming back to the boat. I suppose there is a reason it was in the bargain bin.

FWIW- I handled the Gander Mountain Guide Series IM7 7 1/2 foot rod, and it sure seems like a winner for only $59.00. These are the gray ones. I have a 6' 10" jerk rod in this series that I have really been happy with.

Posted 3/30/2002 6:16 AM (#27833)
Subject: "Nighthawk" colored Suick


That should be a good one on Leech lake as well as many other waters. Thats a good price and a good find.[;)]
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)