Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Special lure painting...
 
Message Subject: Special lure painting...

Posted 3/28/2002 5:28 PM (#2675)
Subject: Special lure painting...


I'm interested in getting a few lures for deep trolling. I'd like irridescent purple (best color penetration at depths) and pearl glow. Anyone know where I can get this done?

Posted 3/28/2002 7:25 PM (#27741)
Subject: Special lure painting...


Check with Durst Products. Sounds like they do quite a bit of custom stuff and I heard they have a killer purple too. They have a website but I don't have the address on this computer.


Posted 3/28/2002 7:51 PM (#27742)
Subject: Special lure painting...


I have had a few baits done through them easy to work with.
www.Durst Products.com

Posted 3/29/2002 10:07 AM (#27743)
Subject: Special lure painting...


If ordering from Durst Products you may want to try "Jones Dream"(Dark Bluegreen to Purple in rotation Back,Pearl White Side and Hot Pink Belly),it works very well deep! Capt. Larry

Posted 3/29/2002 12:13 PM (#27744)
Subject: Special lure painting...


Contact Bill Schwartz of Slammer Crankbaits. Bill had an awesome custom color, that you are describing, on his deep divers at this winter's muskie sport shows. His deep divers,
depending on their sizes, can get down 25'+.
Give him a call or e-mail. It is just what the doctor ordered!

Posted 3/29/2002 12:59 PM (#27745)
Subject: Special lure painting...


Contact Stan at [email protected] and ask him for purple haze,I`ll bet its exactly what you are looking for! I have some Durst customs already and getting another order ready!THESE BAITS ARE AWESOME!You will not be disappointed! Jeff
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)