Muskie Discussion Forums
| ||
| Moderators: Slamr | View previous thread :: View next thread |
| Jump to page : 1 Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page] Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Streaming Video Feedback |
| Message Subject: Streaming Video Feedback | |||
| zboudreau |
| ||
| Leave your feedback on the streaming media here. | |||
| |||
| Great Idea! Sound and picture was good. You could hear everything that was said. Just one suggestion, could you pan in for a tighter shot and eliminate the guy asking the questions?! J/K Jason![:bigsmile:] How about an interview with the Thick One! and The Sponge | |||
| |||
| No way Liquid Canine...this thing has gone too far already, plus I sound even stupider on wireless communication systems.[:sun:] | |||
| |||
| Just got the voice, but no video! | |||
| |||
| Clicked on the Rob Manthei video and .....nothing. All i get is the initial muskiefirst screen and then nothing. I must not have the codec, but even then it should give me an error. (FYI: cable modem + up to date media player) | |||
| |||
| Might sound like a dumb question but where are the videos at? The multimedia page only has a link here for feedback as well as somewhere to dload a player. I have the latest real player as well as a cable connection but I can't find the links. [:blackeye:] | |||
| |||
| Great stuff Zach. Worked Great. Bear | |||
| |||
| In the right hand column of that page are the links to the 2 videos underneath the picture of Loren Waalkens (guy in red shirt with fish). Good to hear it worked for you Bear. Come on over some time and I'll show you what we are doing! Zach | |||
| |||
| Very good. Can't wait for some of the others. Will you be doing some more in depth interviews with people on the type of fishing they are most associated with? Tim | |||
| |||
| Thanks. Yes we will, as well as a lot of on-the-water content. A list of upcoming interviews (already completed and edited) is available on the media page. Zach | |||
| |||
| Davep - strange, what OS are you on? You may have had alot of congestion on you modem network at the time. Try it again at a different time of day. The downloadable versions should be available tonight some time. Zach | |||
| |||
| Would be great if I had sound here at work....came through like a champ for me. Just looked at the Shumway vid, but DAMN, Jason!!! Might be time for a few less twinkies or whatever is increasing your girth!! Then again, obviously the wife doesnt mind it too much if you've got another one on the wwwwwwaaaaaaaayyyyyyy. Slamr | |||
| |||
| Also, do we get a chance to see a Sponger Vid? Maybe he could explain how he got the way he is... Slamr | |||
| |||
| Everything worked fine. It might be nice if you displayed timecode so that people know where they are in the clip and how long it is. Also, add some value with links to peripheral items of interest like the subject's web site. Hope this helps, Jono | |||
| |||
| Got all the sound and everything, but the video did not work to well. The first 5 sec. was fine, and the video just froze. There would be some movement every now and then, but thats about it. MJB P.S. Its ok Richard, I had trouble finding it too...can't wait for Jason's reply to Slamr's comment... | |||
| |||
| No way dude....there is no way I'm doing that...better to leave things as they are! now where's that FADE button....[::)] *DaveP: it's not a "real" video...click on Nickelodeon![:sun:] [;)] | |||
| |||
| Thanks for the feedback Jono. I'll do that. Zach | |||
| |||
| MJB , That's a sure sign that your connection is too slow to stream the clip. You'll have to wait for the downloadable file, sometime tonight probably. Thanks for the feedback. Zach | |||
| |||
| Connection with the internet? We have cable, that shouldn't be too slow, right? Thanks Zach, MJB | |||
| |||
| Yep. Cable rates can vary greatly, my guess you are around 192 kbps and the clip is streaming at 264 kbps. Zach | |||
| |||
| Jason might be verticaly challenged but my computer screen is horizontaly challenged LOL You guys have to remember they are still 15 inch screens out there. [;)] As for the videos the Shumway one was perfect but Rob's was a mess the first half, the audio was fine all along but the video did not move much in that first half. | |||
| |||
| They worked fine Zach...but dont forget Chad Cain's interview...because that one was fantastic. I guess I need to loose some wieght the camera added at least 50lbs.[;)] [:bigsmile:] | |||
| |||
| Zach: Still nada. running Win98se. Should still at least open. Cant be my modem. it would at least open and try to stream but it is not even doing that. dunno what the prob is.[:knockout:] | |||
| |||
| What version of Media Player do you have? I may have you download and test a file if you're up for it. Zach | |||
| |||
| Zach: Version 7.1. And hit me with the file | |||
| |||
| http://muskie.outdoorsfirst.com/media/movies/test.htm Dave, Download the movie on this page and try to play it locally. Let me know if it works. you have the right media player. Zach | |||
| |||
| Zach: Downloading the video works well. | |||
| |||
| Sound was great but no video. I am pc challenged so I need some help. Thanks and keep up the good work guys. This is getting better and better all the time. Let Em Go...Let Em Grow.....Mike | |||
| |||
| I need more....... I need more....... I need more....... I just wish you had more..... I could watch them all day. | |||
| |||
| Zach: FYI: Streaming works well with IE but not Netscape on my PC. Looks like im gonna use IE to stream. | |||
| Jump to page : 1 Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page] |
| Search this forum Printer friendly version E-mail a link to this thread |


Copyright © 2026 OutdoorsFIRST Media |