Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "I'm getting too old for this $hit. I gotta start trolling."
- (Added by: Beaver)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Club Information and Announcements -> Norm Wild to speak at Titletown Meeting 5/8

Message Subject: Norm Wild to speak at Titletown Meeting 5/8
jazon
Posted 5/4/2007 7:32 AM (#254513)
Subject: Norm Wild to speak at Titletown Meeting 5/8

Norm Wild Antigo area guide will be the guest speaker at the Titletown Muskies Inc. meeting on Tuesday May 8th at 7:30pm. Location is the Green Bay Yacht Club. Norm will be giving us a talk on how he fishes Pelican Lake. The meeting is open to the public.

Jay Zahn
President Titletown Muskies Inc.
jazon
Posted 5/9/2007 11:45 AM (#255390 - in reply to #254513)
Subject: RE: Norm Wild to speak at Titletown Meeting 5/8

Thanks Norm for a great talk. Heard from many today and they all said great job getting Norm. Thanks also for donating the guide trip and sticking around to answer questions.

Jay
Shep
Posted 5/10/2007 8:01 AM (#255487 - in reply to #255390)

Had fun night Tuesday, tipping a few with Norm. Always laugh alot when he's around. I didn't hear much of his talk, because I've seen it twice before this year. I went outside to check out Tilkey's Tiki bar!

But I did nail Norm down on exactly what discount I'm going to get when I fish with him in July. Beer is a wonderful thing! hehehe

Edited by Shep 5/10/2007 8:03 AM
nwild
Posted 5/11/2007 11:22 AM (#255699 - in reply to #255487)

I appreciated the offer to come down and speak to you guys. It was kind of strange for me to be speaking to you guys, I would have much rather been the one asking your club members questions about how they approach the bay. Your club is on one of the premier musky fisheries in the world, and it is great to see the work you guys and gals are doing to guarantee that it stays that way.

Shep, get your rear up here. We'll discuss this so called "discount" over a cocktail!

Edited by nwild 5/11/2007 11:23 AM
muskynightmare
Posted 5/11/2007 11:54 PM (#255777 - in reply to #254513)
Subject: Re: Norm Wild to speak at Titletown Meeting 5/8

after getting home at 11 monday night (we got three), I knew better than to ask lori if I can go up to GB for a meeting. I would have loved to get Norm's insights. Worked out well though, because Shep put me on some delicious Walleyes Wedensday night! Stratedgy, Stratedgy, Stratedgy!

Edited by muskynightmare 5/11/2007 11:57 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)