Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Other than Muskies Hawks beat the Wild
 
Message Subject: Other than Muskies Hawks beat the Wild

Posted 3/29/2002 9:53 PM (#6876)
Subject: Other than Muskies Hawks beat the Wild


Well, I know this post has nothing to do with Musky fishing maybe Musky fishermen from a certain area who love hockey, but I would just like to say YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH! To my favorite team the Blackhawks for smacking around the Minnesota Wild. If you are like me hockey helps the off-season pass a little faster. Sorry if my cabin fever got a little out of control, maybe I'm losing it, but I hope my season of fishing goes as good as the Hawks.

-Phil Cali <----Hawks Fan[:p]
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)