|
|
| What was the most enjoyable day you ever had on the water? |
|
| |
|
| I would have to say this past Saturday, 3-23-02...after 2 days of horrendous weather conditions, anticipation of half decent weather drove the camp crowd into a frenzy...gotta give TomyV + GregM the most dedicated this trip; at daybreak they were up dressed + ready to roll, standing in the parking lot waiting for peeps to wake up + move their rigs so they could hit the water! At any rate this was my first chance to fish w/ peeps that did not quit when things were tough...may I go so far to say the experience equaled me honey moon in excitement, in fact better as it lasted longer! [;)] [:sun:] |
|
| |
|
| A tie,
Seeing you fall over the side of the boat while releasing your 30 pounder
or
Having my son catch his second musky of the day and it was 3 inches longer that he was. |
|
| |
|
| Has to be the day I caught 6 fish on my favorite little chain near Lac Du Flambeau. Nothing big, the biggest fish was 39" but it was a blast. My boat partner also had 4 fish. Awesome time. |
|
| |
|
| Two best days were my son getting his first legal while winning the Junior Division of the Pewaukee Classic Tournament a few years ago, and last year my daughter getting her first legal at 45"! It doesn't get any better! |
|
| |
|
| A new friend, John Hackenberg, took me musky fishing for the first time. Warm fall evening, air so still we could hear Johnny Carson from retirees tv's. I caught 3 muskies, lost two more, and he caught 2. This was before I became a strict CPR, and I kept my biggest, a barely legal 39"er. We took it to the bars and got free beers and shots until closing time. |
|
| |