|
|
| I am curious, where do you plan to go for your first Muskie trip of the year? I am talking about a one week vacation type trip.
I will be on Wabigoon with Jason Smith from the 6th of July through, then again the third week with my son Brian, and his family on his wife's side, a good trip. Sue will be trying her luck that trip, too.
You??[:sun:] |
|
| |
|
| Cass Lake Sept 7-21st.
I'll have a Shady charachter for a roomie part of that time.
That and probably 3 long weekends up in Vilas with a stop on the way up and on the way back. [;)]
Beav |
|
| |
|
| Taking the parents and kids up to the flambeau flowage in june. Our first time there I hope at least my kids get into some fish.[:)] |
|
| |
|
| LOTW, Sabaskon Bay with JoMusky and a couple guys from his work, thx Joe for inviting me!!! Will be my first canadian ski hunt, can't wait. 3rd week of July. [:bigsmile:] [:bigsmile:] |
|
| |
|
| Kenora area July 15-21. |
|
| |
|
| Canada, lake xyz with Tony Grant July 3rd. |
|
| |
|
| PELICAN.
Ode to Sworrall's Surface Bite
Big fish swim the waters of Pelican,
He says he can catch them very wellhecan,
We said that stuff don't float,
he gets the back of the boat,
and then we'll just see if the hellhecan!!
[:bigsmile:][;)] [:)]
|
|
| |
|
| Leave for the Cave tomorrow morning, and a trip to Northern Saskatchewan in early July to take a shot at some big Pike. |
|
| |
|
| Hayward - 1 week - June
NW Angle - 1 week - July
Short trips (long weekends) in between.
Jono
|
|
| |
|
| Hey, Norm, just to let you know, I was in Ky. yesterday and they got another inch of rain on top of what was already there. Most of the lake is the color of an old man's underwear, and Tony said there wasn't a fish caught the last three days. No pressure, but it's now up to you to change all that! good hunting, m |
|
| |
|
| No week long trips scheduled for me this summer - couple of long weekends to Minocqua and Hayward. Unfortunately I will be spending most of my time on the fox chain.
Dave |
|
| |
|
| This Friday Lake XPQR
13-14th of April: Lake XPQR
May 31-June 2: Lake XPQR
August 3rd-10th: Eagle Lake (Andy Myers)
Halloween: Lake XXX (different from XPQR)
And this doesn't count the day long trips...it's gonna be a big fish year!
Slamr
|
|
| |
|
| Mikie, thanks for putting the pressure on, I perform better that way. We will be fishing outta Tony's and the first day we go out with Dave. The weather actually looks fairly stable for the next few days, maybe the green slimey sons o beans will lose the lockjaw. If not at least I'll be casting!!!!! |
|
| |
|
| July 6-13 Vermilion |
|
| |
|
| Some of us don't have time for week long trips, I am heading for Pigeon lake for the opener June 7-10 and the Can-am Sept 13-16.
Then again I get to fish some of the best waters the rest of the year. [:sun:] |
|
| |
|
| I'm headed for West Branch in Ohio this Saturday,Three Rivers M.I.Chapters first Outing.
Capt. Larry |
|
| |
|
| Capt. Larry, I wanted to fish the tourney, but the boats broke, wont' be ready till next week. [:(] |
|
| |
|
| June 9-16 just outside of Manistique Michgan.
3rd week of July to Marinette County with frequent day trips to Eagle River area. Maybe Vieux Desert this year too.
3rd week of August is the National Championship in Eagle River.
Will be hitting some local lakes too this year.
Scott |
|
| |
|
| I wish I could do week long trips, the only one I get is the family vacation/fishing trip. Everything else is an extended weekend. With a 20 old daughter at home, you have to make choices. With that in mind, here are this year's choices
June - Mille Lacs
July - Hayward
August - Hayward
September - Lac Du Flambeau/Hayward
October - Mille Lacs
Pal |
|
| |
|
| I'm taking over the vacated spot in the Shady boat after Beav leaves Cass Lake on Sept 21st. Hoping to hit a few other lakes that week following the tourney. Don't think I'll get a week off before then.
Good luck to all of you on your muskie adventures! |
|
| |
|
| 5 or 6 long Georgian bay weekends One with Bill Hamblin.aug 29 to sept 7th Andy myers oh yeaa I'm ready!!!!!good luck to all this year ARTIE |
|
| |
|
| Instead of a long vacation I opt for 3&4 day weekends for the months of June, July, & August. One day is spent doing honeydo's and the other 2 or 3 are spent somewhere north of Hwy. 8 in Wisconsin. Tried this the past 2 years and it's worked out great. |
|
| |
|
| Add a trip in August to Leech, Mille Lacs, and Cass, and a day or two with Tommy Mac, one very good walleye stick, on Vermillion for 'eyes. Cancelled a planned trip, so now Jason and I have the time to hit this water...dream trip, for sure!![8)] |
|
| |