Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Stringease question
 
Message Subject: Stringease question

Posted 3/27/2002 10:00 PM (#4893)
Subject: Stringease question


for those of you that are using stringease snaps, what size are you using?

Dave Jackley

Posted 3/28/2002 7:40 AM (#27656)
Subject: Stringease question


For muskie, #4's or #5's. One of the best snaps I've ever used.[:bigsmile:]

Posted 3/28/2002 8:06 AM (#27657)
Subject: Stringease question


I use the three smallest sizes (I think #2, #3, and #4's) The majority of my leaders are loaded with the #3's.

Posted 3/28/2002 9:23 AM (#27658)
Subject: Stringease question


Where can I get these?

Let Em Go...Let Em Grow.....Mike

Posted 3/28/2002 4:29 PM (#27659)
Subject: Stringease question


Mike,
I have these now![:bigsmile:]
I met Bernard at the Toronto show and he set me up for the store. Closer to you though, might be Pastika's in Hayward if you feel like driving or maybe Muskie Fever, but I could mail them off to you.
Rob

www.timetofish.com[:praise:]
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)