Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Women Drivers
 
Message Subject: Women Drivers

Posted 4/4/2002 2:41 PM (#2491)
Subject: Women Drivers


Driving to the office this morning on the Interstate, I looked
over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Mustang
doing 65 miles per hour with her face up next to her rear view
mirror putting on her eyeliner!

I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she
was halfway over in my lane, still working on that damn makeup!!!

It scared me so bad (I'm a man), I dropped my electric shaver,
which knocked the donut out of my other hand. In all the confusion
of trying to straighten out the car using knees against the
steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear which
fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed and burned Big
Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone......and disconnected
an important call.

DAMN WOMEN DRIVERS!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 4/4/2002 2:46 PM (#28360)
Subject: Women Drivers


LMAO!!!!!

Thanks I needed that.

Posted 4/4/2002 3:08 PM (#28361)
Subject: Women Drivers


Just so I am sure I have this straight: you where shaving, eating a donut, talking on the phone, and drinking coffee all while driving? Man, if you hadn't told us about your little coniption fit that caused you to burn the favorite parts....I would have thought you where pretty talented. My best is drinking coffee, smoking a cigarrette, talking on the phone and changing the radio station while driving. I get honked at alot while I'm driving, I like to tell myself it's because I'm so pretty!

Slamr

Posted 4/4/2002 3:10 PM (#28362)
Subject: Women Drivers


go slamr, go slamr! [:bigsmile:]

Posted 4/4/2002 3:15 PM (#28363)
Subject: Women Drivers


Slamr,
Don't forget checking out the hot girl in the Mustang!

Posted 4/4/2002 4:04 PM (#28364)
Subject: Women Drivers


That changes everything, you didn't say she was hot originally!!!!

Slamr

Posted 4/4/2002 4:25 PM (#28365)
Subject: Women Drivers


Isn't it amazing no matter how stupid something is you do for, or because of a woman it is all OK'ed once those words are spoken......"yeah, but she was hot!".....

[:bigsmile:]

Cory
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)