Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> We just expanded.
 
Message Subject: We just expanded.

Posted 3/26/2002 12:12 PM (#968)
Subject: We just expanded.


Its a little on the rough stages yet, but so was this site when we started. I thought I mention it for you multi species folks. Zach is building the front page and lots of other cool stuff, so stay tuned. There is already a fair amount of folks in there that can answer your questions on fishing walleyes.

www.walleyefirst.com

Posted 3/26/2002 12:38 PM (#27332)
Subject: We just expanded.


What another site donated to Bait Fish? Just kidding, sounds interesting.[:p]

Posted 3/26/2002 1:54 PM (#27333)
Subject: We just expanded.


I will visit that site many times as well,I like catching and eating baitfish with glowing eyes!

Posted 3/26/2002 9:02 PM (#27334)
Subject: We just expanded.


WalleyeFIRST includes winnebagowalleyes.com, sauger.com, and the Mainpage site under construction, WalleyeFIRST!! Tell your friends there is a friendly Walleye site available, and a new community to build!

I fish Walleyes seriously some during the year, including the Mercury Marine National Walleye Tournament, and several trips to the big pond. I intend to BEG Mr. Boudreau, our Zachster here, for at least a day on the Bay of Green Bay this Summer, too!!

Join us over at walleyefirst.com, very soon!![:bigsmile:] [:0] [::)] [8)] [::)] [8)] [:p] [;)] [:)]

Posted 3/26/2002 9:19 PM (#27335)
Subject: We just expanded.


I have been expanding too. I am up to about 215 now. Keep up the great work guys. Less baitfish mean bigger baitfish and bigger musky meals![:bigsmile:] [:bigsmile:] [:bigsmile:]

Posted 3/27/2002 9:14 AM (#27336)
Subject: We just expanded.


Is there any way that the login/registration data could be shared by the various sites? WalleyeFIRST didn't like my login name, and I was a bit too lazy to re-register at the moment, so I posted anonymously. So I guess it's more of a suggestion to make the whole OutdoorFIRST thing a big happy family. Of course I may have typoed my password, so if it's already that way, nevermind.[:bigsmile:]

Posted 3/27/2002 12:29 PM (#27337)
Subject: We just expanded.


I had the same problem, and I'm not sure my new registration went in, and the post I'd already written just went away.... Like you said, a little rough but its coming along. I second the motion to make universal logins - could we actually end up with TWO Sponge BOB's??? m[:devil:]

Posted 3/27/2002 1:02 PM (#27338)
Subject: We just expanded.


LOL Mikie...me brother walleye fishes + believe it or not we are the same size, look alike... sound alike... only he is 1.5 yrs younger or so...in a way I guess it is possible! In fact I may try to get him to come up next yr![:sun:]
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)