Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Tuffy ltd/minnkota autopilot
 
Message Subject: Tuffy ltd/minnkota autopilot

Posted 3/23/2002 6:53 PM (#3807)
Subject: Tuffy ltd/minnkota autopilot


I just got a auto pilot want to know if you can mount this on the "BLOCK" designed for mounting trolling motor ,or can you build something?0723

Posted 3/23/2002 9:02 PM (#27155)
Subject: Tuffy ltd/minnkota autopilot


I know you can. I put one on my kids Rampage last year, but I might have to go look to see just how I attatched it. I know I mounted it directly to the block, though.

Posted 3/24/2002 3:03 PM (#27156)
Subject: Tuffy ltd/minnkota autopilot


If you have a picture of it send it,or email me and let me know how you did it.Also did you use a quick plate?0723[:praise:]

Posted 3/25/2002 10:17 AM (#27157)
Subject: Tuffy ltd/minnkota autopilot


I attached my Minn Kota Maxxum directly to the block. I don't know what the difference is between the Maxxum and the auto pilot, but I'm sure you could attach your auto pilot to the block.

Scott
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)