Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Atten. Richard Colin
 
Message Subject: Atten. Richard Colin

Posted 3/25/2002 10:01 AM (#4774)
Subject: Atten. Richard Colin


Hey there Rich.
I hope all is well with you. I sent you a couple of emails and never got a response.I thought I'd try here if your email is down. Wondering if you sent those last 2 baits from Ashtons auction.I hope your biopsy went well and came back negative.My daughter is not doing well.
Hope to get those baits soon.
Bob
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)