Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Downloadable Video Poll
 
Message Subject: Downloadable Video Poll
zboudreau
Posted 3/27/2002 1:34 PM (#34)
Subject: Downloadable Video Poll


What is more important to you in a downloadable video. By downloadable I mean you actually download the file to your hard drive and play it from there. High video quality but a bigger file size and longer download, or a smaller file size for a faster download but fair quality. Pick between 1 or 2.

1. A high quality video image with a 10 MB file size.

2.A marginal quality video with a 4 mb file size.

Thanks for you time and help.

Zach

Posted 3/27/2002 1:49 PM (#27494)
Subject: Downloadable Video Poll


I am a patient man. Number 1.

Posted 3/27/2002 1:50 PM (#27495)
Subject: Downloadable Video Poll


Zach, without knowing what your constraints are...

From a design perspective, I would say both. Do two (or more) different compressions to allow a wider range of choices to accomodate the variety of connection types.

I think you should consider that for the stream too ( do different compressions). That would help the slower dialups and,to the best of your ability, doesn't exclude people because of their internet connection.

Personally, I would go for the big one but I got a good connection.

Keep up the great work!

Jono

Posted 3/27/2002 2:07 PM (#27496)
Subject: Downloadable Video Poll


Number 1, because a good pic is worth a 1000 words!

Posted 3/27/2002 3:16 PM (#27497)
Subject: Downloadable Video Poll


Even with my high speed connection I would rather go with number .

Posted 3/27/2002 3:42 PM (#27498)
Subject: Downloadable Video Poll


#2, I'm on the boards enough (so says the better half), I am not as concerned with the video portion if it is just sitting and talking to a pro, Audio would be just fine. If it is an on the water demo then the topnotch version.

Posted 3/27/2002 4:39 PM (#27499)
Subject: Downloadable Video Poll


I would like the first option of High Resolution,run it and lets see every vain in Sponge Bob's eyes!

Posted 3/27/2002 5:08 PM (#27500)
Subject: Downloadable Video Poll


#1 Zach..[:bigsmile:]

Posted 3/27/2002 5:20 PM (#27501)
Subject: Downloadable Video Poll


#2 as the visability will be just fine with that option. This is not porn or an auction item where you need to see as perfecly as possible. Just make sure the audio is clear. [:sun:]

Just look at pics on the internet you can have great looking pics under 50 megs vs 500 megs.

Posted 3/27/2002 7:42 PM (#27502)
Subject: Downloadable Video Poll


#1 Zach, Iwould like to see everything as clearly as possible. This is just in case you have some on the water stuff with those secret lures all of the guys have. Would like to see them as clearly as possible LOL.

Let Em Go...Let Em Grow.....Mike
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)