Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Lee Tauchen to speak at Mazanet Marina in Madison, WI this saturday.

Message Subject: Lee Tauchen to speak at Mazanet Marina in Madison, WI this saturday.
Lee Tauchen
Posted 4/11/2007 12:39 PM (#250160)
Subject: Lee Tauchen to speak at Mazanet Marina in Madison, WI this saturday.

If anyone would like something to do on saturday and is in the area, feel free to stop by Mazanet Marina's spring open house and see their new Ranger Boat showroom.

At 10:00 Wally Banfi will be giving a great seminar on Lake Wisconsin slab crappies.

At about 11:00 Lee Tauchen will be giving a talk on Chasing the Record Muskie (in MN). If it is warm enough we may even tune a few topwaters, so bring any that you would like me to tune.

Both seminars are free to public. This is a very unformal event and I will be around to chat and answer any questions. Mazanet Marina is located on the northeast side of Lake Mendota on the Yaharra River at the end of Bluebill Dr., near the corner of hwy 113 and cty M.

Hope to see you there,

Lee Tauchen
[email protected]
608-444-2180
lambeau
Posted 4/11/2007 1:37 PM (#250175 - in reply to #250160)
Subject: Re: Lee Tauchen to speak at Mazanet Marina in Madison, WI this saturday.

coool.
Wally Banfi and Lee Tauchen both give great presentations.
well worth the time to stop in and listen.
muskie! nut
Posted 4/11/2007 2:13 PM (#250181 - in reply to #250175)
Subject: Re: Lee Tauchen to speak at Mazanet Marina in Madison, WI this saturday.

Did you say Wally Banfi???? That guy is great.

Who is this Lee Tauchen????
buckster58
Posted 4/11/2007 6:32 PM (#250256 - in reply to #250181)

Lee is a Mille Lacs / Minn. guide , young fella , but appears to be quite accomplished in the muskyhunt. He's got big numbers of big beasts in his boat, has his own line of baits, writes for Esox Angler . I was at his seminar at St. Charles IL this year, quite a guy, full of info, great enthusiasm. . Don
muskie! nut
Posted 4/11/2007 7:36 PM (#250263 - in reply to #250256)

Don, I know both very well for many years. Sorry you missed my poke at Lee.
bn
Posted 4/11/2007 11:06 PM (#250295 - in reply to #250160)
Subject: RE: Lee Tauchen to speak at Mazanet Marina in Madison, WI this saturday.

He got the day off at Keebler and is speaking about ski's!!! sweeeet. j/k

Is your new 620 on hand to rip around Mendota?

Lee Tauchen
Posted 4/12/2007 12:22 AM (#250304 - in reply to #250295)
Subject: RE: Lee Tauchen to speak at Mazanet Marina in Madison, WI this saturday.

The new rig is still at Mazanet. They were hanging the motors on it this week. No hurry with 6" of fresh snow here! Looks better next week. The weather is making me get more work done anyhow.

Lee
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)