Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: The Damn thing is, I can't remember the girls that Broke my heart...But I remember every fish that Broke my line. Anon.
- (Added by: mikie)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> Blade decals

Message Subject: Blade decals
Muskiemetal
Posted 12/14/2006 11:17 PM (#225691)
Subject: Blade decals

Looking for a good way to get my company's name on my blades. I see most have decals. What do you guys use? Thanks!! I will be getting my new lures on the site soon. Just wrapping up prototypes right now.
Grunt Lures
Posted 12/15/2006 6:10 AM (#225709 - in reply to #225691)
Subject: RE: Blade decals

I have been curious on this same question. I know where I can get them BUT, what material do you ask for. I have seen a LOT of decals made from the wrong polymer OR with the wrong adhesive for water use. Make those products look like JUNK! If you can put them under epoxy that is one thing (Mojo Weagles look nice). But I need to add these to spinner blades if I can get that project going....... I am guessing you need a good sticker that gives a little so it wil not fold on the curves and hump of the blade???

TIA from me also,
James
Muskiemetal
Posted 12/15/2006 8:19 AM (#225727 - in reply to #225691)

I was thinking vinyl, but I would think that is expensive. I have seen the "stickers" and I bet those wear off in the water and use. I don't know how professional painting on the blade would be, maybe a simple symbol on the blade?
BALDY
Posted 12/15/2006 8:28 AM (#225729 - in reply to #225727)

Muskiemetal - 12/15/2006 8:19 AM

I was thinking vinyl, but I would think that is expensive. I have seen the "stickers" and I bet those wear off in the water and use. I don't know how professional painting on the blade would be, maybe a simple symbol on the blade?

Any place that makes signs and such should be able to help you out. Just tell them you need weatherproof stuff.

In my experience just about all stickers are going to come off, especially on blades, it is just a matter of how long before it happens.
muskymeyer
Posted 12/15/2006 9:10 AM (#225738 - in reply to #225691)

I think Boo Tails used to have their name stamped right into the blade, that was many many years ago. That would be neat but probably expensive. Although it would never fall off or alter the spinning of the blade and would be on the blade forever.

Corey Meyer
vanertski
Posted 12/15/2006 5:21 PM (#225869 - in reply to #225691)

Get ahold of George Crum maker of beastteaser bucktails, he has awesome stickers. I have never had one come off and that is all i throw. his email is [email protected]

Jeremy Van Ert
Crazy Crank
Posted 12/21/2006 7:20 PM (#227006 - in reply to #225709)

I use WTP Products in Michigan Phone number 269-468-3399
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)