Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: DougJ's famous words..... "If it moves, its food".
- (Added by: jlong)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> All sorts of wood working goodies.

Message Subject: All sorts of wood working goodies.
Beaver
Posted 12/15/2006 3:51 PM (#225830)
Subject: All sorts of wood working goodies.

Found this site, and have used everything from their epoxies to their wood fillers and everything in between.
They have lots of different products that have industrial applications, and that seems to be what we should classify muskie lures.
Give it a look, there might be one of their many products that could fill a niche that you've been looking for.
Great tech people too. Very helpful as far as what you need and what might be overkill.
Just give it a look. The one thing that I liked was the fact that their no-shrink filler didn't shrink, and it was harder than the maple that I was using. The Epotron 5 is a great epoxy filler....if you are looking to fill weight holes....and it does have a honey-like consistency and long pot life. You can also add some heat by setting the 2 parts in hot or boiling water ..... in the containers of course.....and it thins out more and applies easier. Even if it mounds up as it thickens, it'll dry so hard that you'll have a tough time sanding it down. All of thier products cure hard as a rock, don't swell and do exactly what they say they will do.
Just thought that I'd share a little gem that I found.
www.abatron.com
Give 'em a look.
Beav

Edited by Beaver 12/15/2006 3:52 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)