Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> This Friday Night...Brrr

Message Subject: This Friday Night...Brrr
sworrall
Posted 11/9/2006 7:12 AM (#219842)
Subject: This Friday Night...Brrr

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------

VILAS-ONEIDA-FOREST-FLORENCE-NORTHERN MARINETTE-SOUTHERN MARINETTE- LINCOLN- LANGLADE-MENOMINEE-NORTHERN OCONTO- SOUTHERN OCONTO-DOOR- MARATHON-SHAWANO- WOOD-PORTAGE-WAUPACA-OUTAGAMIE-BROWN- KEWAUNEE-WAUSHARA- WINNEBAGO-CALUMET- MANITOWOC- INCLUDING EAGLE RIVER... RHINELANDER...CRANDON...CRIVITZ... TOMAHAWK... ANTIGO...STURGEON BAY... WAUSAU...WISCONSIN RAPIDS...STEVENS POINT... APPLETON...GREEN BAY... ALGOMA...WAUTOMA...OSHKOSH...CHILTON AND TWO RIVERS 550 AM CST THU NOV 9 2006

...FIRST ACCUMULATING SNOW OF THE SEASON FOR MOST OF CENTRAL AND NORTHEAST WISCONSIN...

DEVELOPING LOW PRESSURE WILL MOVE NORTHEAST OUT OF THE PLAINS...INTO CENTRAL ILLINOIS BY MID DAY FRIDAY. COLDER AIR FILTERING INTO THE AREA ON THE BACKSIDE OF THE LOW WILL RESULT IN ACCUMULATING SNOWS OVER MUCH OF THE AREA. THERE IS STILL MUCH UNCERTAINTY ON THE TRACK AND SPEED OF THE SYSTEM... THOUGH AT THIS TIME THE HEAVIEST AMOUNTS ARE EXPECTED TO BE ALONG A CORRIDOR FROM STEVENS POINT TO MARINETTE. THE SNOW IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN FRIDAY MORNING WITH THREE TO SIX INCHES POSSIBLE BEFORE ENDING FRIDAY NIGHT. A SNOW ADVISORY WILL LIKELY BE NEEDED WITH THIS EARLY SNOWFALL AS IT IS EXPECTED TO CREATE SOME TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES.

IN ADDITION...WITH THE RELATIVELY WARM GROUND AND THE EXPECTED SNOWFALL FRIDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHT...THE FORMATION OF BLACK ICE IS LIKELY ON UNTREATED SIDEWALKS...ROADS AND BRIDGES AS TEMPERATURES FALL WELL BELOW FREEZING BY SATURDAY MORNING.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take care driving up North this weekend, and dress for REAL fall temps.
muskyboy
Posted 11/9/2006 7:30 AM (#219846 - in reply to #219842)
Subject: RE: This Friday Night...Brrr

That will make for some nice pictures
Gander Mt Guide
Posted 11/9/2006 7:34 AM (#219848 - in reply to #219842)

Drive safe on Friday folks. I'd leave on Thursday if I could.
ghoti
Posted 11/9/2006 8:28 AM (#219867 - in reply to #219842)

Predictions of 3-6" in a narrow band thru central Wi. for Fri. DRIVE SAFE!
jonnysled
Posted 11/9/2006 8:51 AM (#219875 - in reply to #219842)

blower's on the tractor and the sled is pointing nose out ready for the first registered ride!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... the next season is coming soon ... sled
Pointerpride102
Posted 11/9/2006 9:09 AM (#219884 - in reply to #219842)

I think I'll be too drunk on Friday to know what snow is! Its my Birthday the big 21!!!!
dogboy
Posted 11/9/2006 9:30 AM (#219896 - in reply to #219842)

hey pointer, just dont pass out in the snow, you'll look like a puke-sicle in the morning!

nothing like working baits through slush! landings will be icy in the morning, not worried about the drive there, just dont slip on the dock or landing while your launching, that ends a day real quick.
bn
Posted 11/9/2006 10:09 AM (#219917 - in reply to #219842)

bring it on...as probably my last shot at a northern WI fatty for the year I'll take what mother nature can dish out...a little cold might get them going ....
can't wait to wet a line...even if it has to be a fuzzy duzzit!
Raider150
Posted 11/9/2006 1:51 PM (#220004 - in reply to #219842)

GO GETEM BRAD. GOOD LUCKand don't fall in. Did you trade that visor in yet?
muskynightmare
Posted 11/9/2006 10:57 PM (#220118 - in reply to #219842)

Bring it on! We need snow for deer/ meat season! I'll be up in the UP next week for work.
sworrall
Posted 11/10/2006 7:58 AM (#220140 - in reply to #220118)

It's snowing like mad. Right now.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)