Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Get off my spot you spot stealers!!!!!" - Derek "Duck" Johnson
- (Added by: Muskie Treats)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Club Information and Announcements -> Consolidated Musky Club fall chili feed Tuesday..

Message Subject: Consolidated Musky Club fall chili feed Tuesday..
Reef Hawg
Posted 9/10/2006 10:46 PM (#208614)
Subject: Consolidated Musky Club fall chili feed Tuesday..

Hopefully it is ok to post this announcement here.

The Consolidated Musky Club Inc. will be holding its' fall chili feed this Tuesday the 12th at SERA park(halfway between WI Rapids and Stevens Point on Highway P). The doors open at 4:30 and dinner will be at 6:00 PM(my dad will be making the chili tommorrow and it is always excellent). A meeting will follow detailing our stocking efforts, fish raising, next years events and the upcoming outing. A raffle will follow that, as well as door prizes. Chili, beer, and soda will be provided by the club for $4.00 per memeber or non member($5.00 to become a yearlong member). A dish to pass and eating utensils should be brought to the dinner. Roger Watters with H2O tackle will be at the meeting, so bring your pocket books along for Nitros, X-Glides, Crankies etc. Roger always has a great selection of lures and you won't want to miss it!

The club will raffle off two St. Croix Premier rods, a Musky print, and an ABU reel as door prizes and as a thank you to members this raffle is included with your dues and dinner donation. We will also raffle off several Musky Lures and other equipment. A fast raffle for one or more rods usually follows at the end of the night. Hopefully I'll meet a few new faces Tuesday night, as we always welcome new members. Hope to see you there!! For questions regarding club membership, stocking efforts, waters stocked, and other club info. Please email or PM me.

We will also be holding a WI River outing on Saturday the 16th(next weekend). entrants may fish anywhere on the WI River(honor system used) that they choose and just need to be at Romanos bar and grill at 8:00 pm for prizes, refreshments and the raffle. Entry is $8.00 and includes raffle, refreshments, and chance at big fish award. Hope to see some new faces there as well!!!

Jason D. Schillinger
Secretary Treasurer Consolidated Musky CLub Inc.
[email protected]
muskynightmare
Posted 9/11/2006 4:08 PM (#208743 - in reply to #208614)
Subject: RE: Consolidated Musky Club fall chili feed Tuesday..

Sounds fun!
If it's raining, K-bob and I might have to come. If not, it's off to the Pete!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)