Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Pelican Lake on TV!

Message Subject: Pelican Lake on TV!
nwild
Posted 9/19/2006 6:49 AM (#209884)
Subject: Pelican Lake on TV!

I realize I am speaking to a small percentage of the M1st community, but those of you that get Fox 55 out of Wausau can watch the Kevin Worrall Memorial Classic on tv this Sunday.

Outdoor Insights filmed the tourney, and from what I have heard from Jason, have put together a very interesting and educational show regarding that Saturdays event. It is a shame that it is airing just prior to them going on the air through the whole state and Chicago.

You can catch the program Sunday Morning @ 10:00 am on Fox 55. You will be able to catch a few glimpses of our fearless leader Mr. Worrall and quite possibly see my ugly mug right in your living room!!!
Slamr
Posted 9/19/2006 7:23 AM (#209890 - in reply to #209884)
Subject: RE: Pelican Lake on TV!

Any chance you can tape the show, I'd love to see it, but I'm not going to be able to head up there just to catch one tv show. But, its not a bad idea...."honey, I need to drive to Dad's, there's a TV show on I NEED to watch".
nwild
Posted 9/19/2006 7:55 AM (#209899 - in reply to #209884)
Subject: RE: Pelican Lake on TV!

Slamr,
I may be able to do one better, I think I can talk to Jason and get a DVD of the show.

Who loves ya brother!

BTW, that gal you saw at the tourney charges me a lot to pose as my wife!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)