Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Using everything from topwater to surface baits" Gregg Thomas in the 2nd Badfish
- (Added by: esox50)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> Muskies Inc Chapter needs some help

Message Subject: Muskies Inc Chapter needs some help
Kingfisher
Posted 8/10/2006 12:02 AM (#204407)
Subject: Muskies Inc Chapter needs some help

Hi Guys, I have read thru many of these posts and see lots of new bait makers here . Are any of you willing to donate a couple of lures to a very good cause??. I am a member of Michigans Muskie Alliance chapter 47 of Muskies inc. We are having a badly needed fund raiser to assist our D.N.R. in the feeding of our Fingerling Muskies. Our D.N.R. is getting thin on funds and have already dumped some of the small fry early . Our 2006 year class of Baby muskies is in danger of being stocked to early to get best possible survival rates. So to raise money we have added a forum to our club website called musk-e-auction. We are accepting items and services from anyone who will donate them. Lures ,guided trips, camping items new and used. The person who donates the item ships it to the winning bidder. It works very easy. To donate an item email me at [email protected] to bid on items at our auction site go to our club web site at http://www.michiganmuskiealliance.org Some of you new bait makers can get a little free advertising at our site by listing a lure. Donate something ,feed a musky for a week. Thanks for the support, Kingfisher
Kingfisher
Posted 9/3/2006 12:42 PM (#207713 - in reply to #204407)
Subject: RE: Muskies Inc Chapter needs some help

Hi all, the auctions have been going well. We still however need more lures donated to the cause. We would like to thank Grunt Lures for donating a nice big bait. Kingfisher
Grunt Lures
Posted 9/3/2006 4:23 PM (#207720 - in reply to #207713)

Thanks Kingfisher!

Just now working through a new color scheme with the winner. If it looks good I will make a few extra and add them to my site.

Hope the donation helps and I would hope others will kick a few baits in to help your club as well.

Good luck,
James
http://www.gruntmuskielures.com

muskiebaitsonline
Posted 9/7/2006 8:21 PM (#208259 - in reply to #204407)

Kingfisher,
I will donate some of my baits if you still would like some. I make 6" Turn Baits (T-Turns) and I am making some minnow style gliders and twitch baits that are in a prototype stage. I will be glad to donate to your club.

Thanks,
Greg Them
www.muskiebaitsonline.com
sworrall
Posted 9/7/2006 9:09 PM (#208268 - in reply to #208259)

I'm sure Keith will send a couple Violent Strike spinnerbaits too, where would you like them shipped?
ToddM
Posted 9/7/2006 9:19 PM (#208272 - in reply to #204407)

I am still planning on sending some too, been busy at heck at work, mandatory overtime pretty much since april. Send me your addy again too.
Hoosierbaits
Posted 9/8/2006 10:41 AM (#208341 - in reply to #204407)

Kingfisher,
I fish Michigan every year and want to do love to do something towards that fishery. I am not large enough to contribute to everyone, but I will most definately toward this. Please email me at [email protected]

Don Slagle
Hoosier Handmade Musky Baits
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)