Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Cortland Master Braid Bronzeback

Message Subject: Cortland Master Braid Bronzeback
Eric_H
Posted 5/1/2006 9:01 AM (#189695)
Subject: Cortland Master Braid Bronzeback

Anyone using this? Curious for your feedback and how it compares to your prior line. Saw it at Thorne Bros, and am going to use the 80# on a reel this year. Not as wire-like as powerpro but more body than tuffline plus. Like many of you I have thousands of casts on my favorite line and have no reason to switch, but every now and then we should try something new.
MikeHulbert
Posted 5/1/2006 9:06 AM (#189696 - in reply to #189695)
Subject: RE: Cortland Master Braid Bronzeback

I have used it since Feburary, and really love it.

I am also using the 80 pound, and like it much more than other lines I have tried.

I am switching out all of my line and going strictly with the 80 pound Master Braid this year.

To many problems with Power Pro as of late. I used to love this stuff and never had any problems with it until the past 2 seasons. It seems their quality control has gone down in the two years or so. Way to many flat spots, and line gets to hairy after about a week of use. I have had to send back one 500 yard spool and this year I had to send back a 1500 yard spool due to flat spots in the line.

Bronze Mater Braid seems to be the ticket.
MuskyJay
Posted 5/2/2006 9:25 PM (#189990 - in reply to #189695)
Subject: RE: Cortland Master Braid Bronzeback

I have used it twice, I really like it better than any other line I have used. I also like the stren super braid or whatever it is called.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)