|
|
| Steve Worrall will be speaking at the C & R Musky Club's April 2 meeting.
All are welcome to attend a meeting to check out our club.
For more information about our club check out our web site at www.CRMuskyClub.com
Per Steve, the club will be making a donation in the amount of $150 to the Ashton Wide Smile Fund in exchange for Steve's generosity to speak. We will also be donating all proceeds from a bait raffle to the fund.
The meetings are held at 7pm at Christopher Allen's Bar in Dale. |
|
| |
|
| Thank you very much for the donation to the Ashton Fund!! I am sure this will be a great time, despite the snow falling with alarming regularity.
I am bringing a very special lure to be auctioned off....[:0] |
|
| |
|
| I can't wait!
My wife even said she would come, when I told her Steve was speaking. We saw him speak a few years ago at the Milwaukee show and she was very impressed. Last meeting she came to was about 4 years ago! |
|
| |
|
| bttt |
|
| |
|
| What a great night.
As always Steve put on a very good talk.
We raised $106 in a bait raffle added to the $150 for the talk for a grand total of $256 for the Ashton Fund. Keep up the awesome work Steve! |
|
| |