Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Do not try this at Home (Net Trouble are you kidding) NEver leave a tackle box open

Message Subject: Do not try this at Home (Net Trouble are you kidding) NEver leave a tackle box open
pgaschulz
Posted 4/13/2005 8:35 PM (#143054)
Subject: Do not try this at Home (Net Trouble are you kidding) NEver leave a tackle box open

Fished Webster today and got a 42 1/2 and a 37. The 42 1/2 was perfect net job by my partner Randy. The 37 was alittle bit more trouble. The picture tells the story. My buddy ran for the net and turned over his open tackle box right into the net. Had to net the 37 by hand. Too funny got to love the picture.

pga

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(panicintheboat.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments panicintheboat.JPG (188KB - 51 downloads)
stephendawg
Posted 4/13/2005 9:16 PM (#143057 - in reply to #143054)
Subject: RE: Do not try this at Home (Net Trouble are you kidding) NEver leave a tackle box open

Perhaps this is why Randy tends troll quite a bit, eh? (closed tackle box........maybe!)
MACK
Posted 4/14/2005 2:23 PM (#143136 - in reply to #143054)
Subject: RE: Do not try this at Home (Net Trouble are you kidding) NEver leave a tackle box open

LOL! Waaaaay to go Randy! Whoo hooo!

Nice blunder....

Nice fish Bob! Congrats!
woody
Posted 4/14/2005 5:52 PM (#143181 - in reply to #143054)

That's one that before helping him untangle the mess requires a good ole' Nelson "Ha Ha!"
JCramer
Posted 4/14/2005 7:20 PM (#143192 - in reply to #143054)

Hey it's more than whats been in my net!!!!
archerynut36
Posted 4/14/2005 7:32 PM (#143193 - in reply to #143054)

good job randy. and u want to fish in my boat...lol and i see some one is doing a little orange belly painting.....bill
RandyW
Posted 4/15/2005 7:14 PM (#143323 - in reply to #143054)

Its the best action I had that day..Funny thing is ..after Boby left I hooked up on a mid 30 fish with a Slagle Easy Glide. I was fishing with two guides and one of them left a rattle trap hangin over the side of the boat. When he went to net the fish he ran the net right into the trap and knocked the fish off. Doh!!!!! Its been one of those springs..Hope to change all that this weekend.

R
lobi
Posted 4/16/2005 6:18 PM (#143369 - in reply to #143054)

At least you knew how to hand land. I think if done right it is very good for the fish.

Very funny pic. We all get to pull a stunt now and then. I just put a hook in deep into two fingers. First time ever for me, I hope I learned from it.
stephendawg
Posted 4/18/2005 10:40 PM (#143618 - in reply to #143054)

Randy,
Since you've gotten into this "Musky Thing" you've caught way more fish than me. My only prayer of ever catching up with you is to move to North Webster so I'm closer and for you to keep up the clumsy antics in the boat!
Thanks for the smiles you've brought with your stories. See ya on the water.
Dawg
muskyboy
Posted 4/18/2005 11:05 PM (#143623 - in reply to #143054)

We had trouble down at Shelbyville with lures in the custom boat cover, lots of time spent carefully removing lures!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)