Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> two topics

Message Subject: two topics
Pepper
Posted 1/14/2004 2:09 PM (#93561)
Subject: two topics

Ok,will there be any of these hot new lures left when the show gets to Minneapolis? Second question, is the fishing any good at Cave Run in late Feb. & early March? If so,who should I contact for a day or 1/2 day of guided fishing?
RiverMusky
Posted 1/14/2004 2:22 PM (#93569 - in reply to #93561)
Subject: RE: two topics

Pepper, I'm not sure about the hot new lure's being around when the show's at Minneapolis. However, I can give you my two cent's as to the Cave in Feb and March. If you can catch the Cave after a couple of day's of warmer weather in late Feb, and early March you could be in for a trip of a lifetime. They sometime's put the feedbag on after some warm sunshine. Another thing I would recommend would be that if you are in Kentucky, I would hit Green River Lake that time of year. It seem's to stay a little warmer than the Cave and action seem's to start there earlier than the Cave. I know that Greg Thomas and Chris Haley guide alot out of Green that time of year. Ofcourse Tony Grant could also hook you up on the Cave or Green. They all are awesome Musky Hunter's and you wouldn't go wrong with any of them. Come on down!!!  and catch a 50- incher!!!

cpr

Chris

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)