Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Ultra ever dry on clothing "anybody try""

Message Subject: Ultra ever dry on clothing "anybody try""
happy hooker
Posted 9/30/2019 3:26 PM (#947425)
Subject: Ultra ever dry on clothing "anybody try""

Ok heard about this stuff for some time but I recently got to actually witness it and try at work
When you can take a plain leather pair of boot that's two years old like I had treat it with something then totally immerse it up to the bottom laces and not feel one drop of water "I'm sold"
I'm sure alot of you have used this in building and construction trades and projects but I'm wondering if anybody has tried it on actual clothing, jackets pants etc???
Propster
Posted 9/30/2019 3:52 PM (#947428 - in reply to #947425)
Subject: Re: Ultra ever dry on clothing "anybody try""

Unless it's a dip process that is forming a PVC-type coating completely covering the product, which doesn't sound like it from your description, then it is likely just a good water repellent treatment (similar to Rain-X) that causes water to bead up on the object. Will eventually get through though. Can't explain why you were able to stand in water and have it work though, again unless it is a coating that completely blocks all pores of the leather and all points of access. I will check it out, may add to my rain gear
happy hooker
Posted 9/30/2019 6:25 PM (#947440 - in reply to #947428)
Subject: Re: Ultra ever dry on clothing "anybody try""

try it on your boots
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)