Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: This music makes me want to run out and breed the biggest cow I can find.......MOOOOOOOOOO
- (Added by: tomyv)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Message Subject: Pewaukee Lake Muskies Inc Fall Championship...this Saturday.
vegas492
Posted 9/22/2016 8:24 AM (#831038)
Subject: Pewaukee Lake Muskies Inc Fall Championship...this Saturday.

Muskies Inc. is hosting their Fall Tournament on Pewaukee Lake this Saturday. $125 per member of Muskies Inc. to fish, $175 for non-members. (Membership is around $30 depending on your choice of membership). Payout is 2/3 of entry fees, so payout is dependent on boats entering the tournament.

Casting tournament, one casting rod in the water per fisherman per boat, plus one live bait rod per boat. Max lines per boat is 3. Trolling is restricted to those anglers who wish to fish, but are disabled. Outside of that, trolling is not allowed.

As usual, the 1/3 collected by the Club will go into the stocking fund to take care of musky stockings in area lakes. In the past this money has gone into Pewaukee as well as Labelle and Okauchee.

Fishing times are ease out at 7:00, fishing until 4:00. Smokeys Musky Shop is the host for the event.

Walkups are very welcome to fish the tournament, just get there (Smokeys Musky Shop) well before 7:00.

More information can be found at www.milwaukeemuskiesinc.com
fishhawk50
Posted 9/25/2016 6:17 PM (#831394 - in reply to #831038)
Subject: RE: Pewaukee Lake Muskies Inc Fall Championship...this Saturday.

how was fishing geoff?
maximus
Posted 9/26/2016 7:17 AM (#831432 - in reply to #831394)
Subject: RE: Pewaukee Lake Muskies Inc Fall Championship...this Saturday.

There were four fish caught. One team caught three of the four and dominated everyone. Big congrats to Brian M. (Lumpy) and his brother.

I wish I could have caught 1. Saw two, the second went around twice. No other action for me. Choosing to pull a sucker around was a big mistake and limited my ability to fish everywhere I wanted. Oh well....next time.
vegas492
Posted 9/26/2016 2:16 PM (#831477 - in reply to #831038)
Subject: Re: Pewaukee Lake Muskies Inc Fall Championship...this Saturday.

Fishing was tough. East wind is the great equalizer. Team Mirek tripled and took home the big dough. My boat landed a 39 for second place. We had our chances at 2 other muskies, but hooks just didn't hold. And we got 2 pike, 31, 35. Those were very much buzzkills.
But, tourney was a lot of fun. Club raised about $850 for stocking efforts. All good things.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)