Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Anyone here from NY need a tag along?

Message Subject: Anyone here from NY need a tag along?
CNY SLAMMER
Posted 9/19/2016 4:27 PM (#830816)
Subject: Anyone here from NY need a tag along?

I have a boat but it is being fixed up now. I have went on a couple muskie charters and am familiar with the in's and out of salmon trolling at least. I want to get more experience so I can go out by myself on my boat when it gets rigged up. I have a muskie rod and reel for casting, lots of lures, and equipment and have the basics down for trolling. I have only caught one but I really want to learn more. I am off Fridays, Sat and Sundays and live like a half hr north of Syracuse. I don't mind traveling within reason and will chip in for gas. Heck, It is an extra couple rods in the water if you want to troll and don't want to go by yourself at the very least. Planning on going on a trip maybe this fall depending on when the boat is rigged up and my buddies schedule but the more practice I can get the more comfortable and the better I would feel Thanks for reading!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)