Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I have no idea what makes me do this. it's the damnable fish, that's what it is
- (Added by: sworrall)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Club Information and Announcements -> What was the results of the Hayward Tourney 10/1-3

Message Subject: What was the results of the Hayward Tourney 10/1-3
Robby D
Posted 10/8/2015 10:20 AM (#787752)
Subject: What was the results of the Hayward Tourney 10/1-3

Curious how the tourney ended up this past weekend. How many fish caught, was there a pattern?

Thank you!

Rob
muskymeyer
Posted 10/8/2015 10:52 AM (#787762 - in reply to #787752)
Subject: RE: What was the results of the Hayward Tourney 10/1-3

http://www.muskiesinc-hayward.org/Muskie%20Inc%202015%20Finals.pdf

Corey Meyer
Robby D
Posted 10/8/2015 12:43 PM (#787772 - in reply to #787752)
Subject: RE: What was the results of the Hayward Tourney 10/1-3

Thank you Corey, just what I was looking for

wisskie
Posted 10/8/2015 2:06 PM (#787789 - in reply to #787752)
Subject: Re: What was the results of the Hayward Tourney 10/1-3

The rules for this event are a joke. They make u fish within sight of other boats so they can watch you measure your fish. Been fishing this one just for an excuse to fish up there for a weekend but no more. Our group is doing our own little thing because their rulses take the fun out of it in our minds. There were times when we didnt want to catch a fish because there was nobody around. I think the musky inc group in the chippewa valley puts together a much better event with much better prizes.
dfkiii
Posted 10/8/2015 2:44 PM (#787800 - in reply to #787789)

wisskie - 10/8/2015 2:06 PM

The rules for this event are a joke. They make u fish within sight of other boats so they can watch you measure your fish. Been fishing this one just for an excuse to fish up there for a weekend but no more. Our group is doing our own little thing because their rulses take the fun out of it in our minds. There were times when we didnt want to catch a fish because there was nobody around. I think the musky inc group in the chippewa valley puts together a much better event with much better prizes.

There's a simple remedy to your problem - don't fish it !
wisskie
Posted 10/8/2015 3:25 PM (#787804 - in reply to #787752)

Im not going forward. The bad part is is how beneficial these events are for fish stocking. When people stop participating because your rules are rediculous then the fisheries also take a hit. I would think you would want as many people participating as possible as that would lead to more monies for stocking. I know other groups of guys that quit fishing it for the same reason. Ive seen these muskie inc events fall by the wayside for various reasons and its hard to watch.
kjgmh
Posted 10/8/2015 4:15 PM (#787811 - in reply to #787752)

We trade cell phone #s with others on the same lake. If you need a witness just give them a call they come right over. But we don't fish the bigger bodies of water. Remember the main purpose of this is a fundraiser for Muskies Inc, winning something in the tournament is just an added bonus. I agree they should go to the 1st WI Chapters rules for registration. I also think that guides shouldn't be eligible for prizes.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)