Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Show color baits?

Message Subject: Show color baits?
FAT-SKI
Posted 2/9/2015 10:24 AM (#752699)
Subject: Show color baits?

So the MN expo is the last one (of course) so I am just patiently waiting to see some of the new show colors that are out this year. For the shows that people have been to, lets see some stuff!!! I gotta start making my "want" and "need" list (only my wife thinks that the "wants" and "needs" are different.

So, what did you all get??
muskyroller
Posted 2/9/2015 3:13 PM (#752747 - in reply to #752699)
Subject: Re: Show color baits?

Fat-ski, I thought I was the only one "patiently" waiting...glad to hear I'm not alone. Will you be at O'Gara's for the swap? I have very little to sell this year opposed to most years. I'll be a "buyer" for the most part. Parking will be very interesting considering the whole foods store going in where the parking lot used to be....street parking, blocks away if you get there late.
MstrMusky
Posted 2/9/2015 4:12 PM (#752757 - in reply to #752699)

The Orange Perch from Phantom on the Softail and Hard Head was phenomenal.

I also like the Carp Vexer from Drifter.

Check out the Facebook pages of most of your favorite tackle co's...most posts showing Show Colors seem to be happening out there these days.
FAT-SKI
Posted 2/10/2015 11:40 AM (#752877 - in reply to #752747)

muskyroller - 2/9/2015 3:13 PM

Fat-ski, I thought I was the only one "patiently" waiting...glad to hear I'm not alone. Will you be at O'Gara's for the swap? I have very little to sell this year opposed to most years. I'll be a "buyer" for the most part. Parking will be very interesting considering the whole foods store going in where the parking lot used to be....street parking, blocks away if you get there late.

Oh ill be there. I usually go early because of the parking thing and still get jipped some years. I have a few things that I plan on getting, not much, but just a few specific things I am looking to pick up. then again ill probably spend more at the swap then I do at the show. happens almost every year, except last year. the show kicked my wallets butt
muskyroller
Posted 2/10/2015 9:24 PM (#752969 - in reply to #752699)

MN show can't come soon enough! Spinnerbaits, replace a softtail phantom the father in law dumped over the side of the boat, and some shallow dawgs...probably an impulse buy or three. What's on everyone else's list?
OpMuskie
Posted 2/10/2015 9:44 PM (#752971 - in reply to #752699)
Subject: RE: Show color baits?

Red, White & Blue... the BEST colors! Come visit the OM booth and OM auction Fri night at the Milwaukee Muskie Expo... support Vets!
FAT-SKI
Posted 2/11/2015 9:39 AM (#753020 - in reply to #752971)
Subject: RE: Show color baits?

my wants list includes Headlock, show color XL squirko, show color shallow invader (no not the mag) a few dawgs, dyin dawg, Pegasus, husky dussa, Mr wiggly x2!!! maybe a mag invader idk, not sold on it yet.

omg i almost forgot, i really want a Royal Orba too

my needs list included .... wait....its not different

Edited by FAT-SKI 2/11/2015 9:51 AM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)