Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

[Frozen]
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Need advice

Frozen
Message Subject: Need advice
Jep
Posted 12/30/2014 1:41 PM (#745918)
Subject: Need advice

Hi all , I am new to this forum but a Muskie man for many years. I need advice on a nice problem to have. About 10 years ago I entered a club drawing and low and behold the Muskie gods smiled, I won a Wishmaster 18" Whitefish lure. It is complete with display stand and hook guards. It has never been in the water but on display in my family room. I never fished it because i felt, it is just to beautiful to use let alone have some beast chew on it. Many times I did wish I had brought it on a trolling trip, after 3 or 4 hours of nothing but dreams. After Rolf past on to the richer fishing waters I just could not risk his extreme art work. I do have the original Artist's numbered certificate signed by Rolf himself. The Big Bait is number 67 out of only 100 made.... Now should I try to sell it on E-bay or leave it on display ? Any ideas or thoughts on this nice problem.

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(img_2483-qpr.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments img_2483-qpr.jpg (116KB - 313 downloads)
sworrall
Posted 12/30/2014 1:52 PM (#745921 - in reply to #745918)
Subject: Re: Need advice

If you want to sell it place it on the Buy, Sell, Trade board here where you are far more likely to find a Muskie lure collector that would appreciate the value of that lure and help you decide whether you want to sell it at the price you are offered.

If you don't, it's in a nice display place now.

All the advice you need.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)