Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> NEED SOME HELP WITH POSTING MESSAGE

Message Subject: NEED SOME HELP WITH POSTING MESSAGE

Posted 4/21/2003 4:24 PM (#67584)
Subject: NEED SOME HELP WITH POSTING MESSAGE

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong. On Saturday, I received several calls suggesting that I should look at the muskie message boards. I have no prob posting on this board but I logged onto MHM board and went threw the hope of memership but I am still not able to respond to the questions on that board.

Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong and while you are at it please tell me what I am doing wrong on Lake-Links.

Thanks,
Tom
Shep
Posted 4/21/2003 5:34 PM (#67591 - in reply to #67584)
Subject: RE: NEED SOME HELP WITH POSTING MESSAGE

Tom, I would submit that just trying to go on LL is your problem. LOL While you have taken some heat here, it has, for the most part been civil and informative. I do think you must be a registered user on MHM. I think you get your password via e-mail.
mikie
Posted 4/22/2003 6:58 AM (#67644 - in reply to #67591)
Subject: RE: NEED SOME HELP WITH POSTING MESSAGE

I had the same problem: the pass word they gave me never worked right. You'll find that if you check the MF board and the MuskieCentral board, you'll find generally the same topics and same folks. I like the MF board because they have the BEST topics and Finest folks. And, they do OUTINGS! Whoo-hoo! m
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)