Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> My 50th fish of the year.....came on the Triple D Thanks Dick Pearson

Message Subject: My 50th fish of the year.....came on the Triple D Thanks Dick Pearson
Tony_Grant
Posted 4/20/2003 8:17 PM (#67495)
Subject: My 50th fish of the year.....came on the Triple D Thanks Dick Pearson

My 50th fish of the year came on a Triple D out of standing timber yesterday, a fat 39 incher that had not yet lost its eggs. But beyond that I would like to talk about the Triple D, what a bait.....
Last week during the Cabin Fever Challenge I fished a day with Dick Pearson. He used the Triple D most of the day as we worked deep timber as a cold front slowed the Trap bite. Dick worked the bait through the Caves abundance of trees with ease, I was amazed how few times it was hung up. Three muskies came out after in as well. The past few days I have had clients tossing the Triple D, they may not of shown the skills that Dick showed but hang ups have been few. Watch for this bait to take many muskies on the CAVE. I need some more colors for the upcoming post spawn muskies.
Great Job guys on the bait.
Dick thanks for opening my eyes to it.
ToddM
Posted 4/20/2003 9:46 PM (#67502 - in reply to #67495)
Subject: RE: My 50th fish of the year.....came on the Triple D Thanks Dick Pearson

Tony, it's a great bait for sure. 50? wow, I need to get on the ball, still have not caught my first yet.

Posted 4/21/2003 6:57 AM (#67515 - in reply to #67495)
Subject: RE: My 50th fish of the year.....came on the Triple D Thanks Dick Pearson

Hey Tony,Congrats on the fish!After my trip was pretty sure the TD was going to work well down there.Crash thought he'd do well in Tournies with it also.
Thanks again for taking me out a day-thanks to Mark and Luke as well.
As usual had a great time at the Cabin Fever Challenge.Great time and people.The Boss informed me we'd be going next year as well.
Good fishing!
Dick
Oneida Esox
Posted 4/21/2003 7:57 AM (#67518 - in reply to #67495)

50 fish already Tony, HOLY SMOKES you are off to a flying start, way to go. I still have ice on most of my lakes, should be off in a day or two.

I can't wait to get an entire season on the Triple D. Last season was a blast proto-typing them, but now I am armed with a few more colors and a whole season to fish them. Can't wait. God bless.

John Stellflue
www.oneidaesox.com
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)