Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Mysterious happeings at Cave Run

Message Subject: Mysterious happeings at Cave Run
Musky Wishin
Posted 3/23/2003 7:02 PM (#64589)
Subject: Mysterious happeings at Cave Run

I like to offer my sympathy to all those who thought they were going to Cave Run this week. For somthing terrible has happened, someone pulled the plug and let all the water out. Now there is nothing but a dry lake bed. LOL!!! Ok to those lucky guys or gals that get to go I wish them the best of luck. May the muskie Gods smile on them and they all stick some pigs!! Hope you all have a great time, but think of us poor guys up north waiting for your reports and stories. GOOD LUCK, HAVE FUN BE SAFE.
mikie
Posted 3/24/2003 6:39 AM (#64598 - in reply to #64589)
Subject: RE: Mysterious happeings at Cave Run

Durn it, you gave away my secret for finally catching a muskie: pick it up off the dry lake bed! Now, they'll be watching and I'll have to try something else.
It should be a blast. I have no idea how wild it will get Wednesday with Raze 1 and Sponge in my boat - I hope the county stocks enough straight jackets! Jon and I took the Gambler out yesterday and got the motor running. Everything works so we're ready to go. I'm stopping at BP for one of the super size PayDays for my victory dance. m
sworrall
Posted 3/27/2003 12:42 PM (#64925 - in reply to #64598)
Subject: RE: Mysterious happeings at Cave Run

I looked. There is still water in the lake, seems like alot of it. MAN the trees here took a beating in that winter storm earlier this year!! Broken tops and smaller trees look like tornado damage, almost. It is warm now, though...out to the lake!!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)