Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Name that "kid"

Message Subject: Name that "kid"
ToddM
Posted 3/21/2003 5:05 PM (#64451)
Subject: Name that "kid"

I was thumbing through my new esox angler when I came upon this familiar face holding up a musky in Paul Klein's article. Why it's none other than 17 year old.....I am not mentioning his name, his head is big enough already, right krappie? And no it's not krappie.
Ranger
Posted 3/21/2003 5:11 PM (#64453 - in reply to #64451)
Subject: RE: Name that "kid"

Haven't seen the picture, but I don't let details deter me from taking risks.....

its got to be CiscoKid.
ToddM
Posted 3/21/2003 5:38 PM (#64455 - in reply to #64451)

Doh! You got it right off the bat. Congrats Travis. Nice fish too. This "kid" is going places. Travis, just remember to take your "big" brother with you.lol Ranger, did not have a prize but if you want a little sumpin sumpin, let me know.
Ranger
Posted 3/22/2003 9:13 AM (#64512 - in reply to #64455)

No, no prize necessary. I met Crappie and Cisco at the ice fishing first outing. Great folks. Travis is so young looking, plus you gave the hint, that it was an easy guess.
Sponge
Posted 3/22/2003 3:55 PM (#64519 - in reply to #64451)

And to think that this young dude rode in me truck, put the quarters into the trinket machine that gave us a major laugh, used my homemade bait retriever and told his brother to slow down on the Clint Eastwood cigars...I can't believe it!
MuskieE
Posted 3/24/2003 7:22 PM (#64680 - in reply to #64451)

Didnt see it till tonight was to busy to open it and look.Im sure glad for travis's sake they took the picture in the dark!,otherwise youd be able to see his skirt!
Krappie
Posted 3/24/2003 7:33 PM (#64682 - in reply to #64451)

The story on that fish is pretty funny also.... Well maybe not at the time for Travis, but I got a question for you. Anyone ever have the button on a Frabil slide up inside the pole while extending it? Thank goodness it was hooked well and the "Kid" kept his cool. Lord knows I lost it when I first saw it come to the surface and big brother had that little mishap with the Frabill. Ask the 'Kid" about what happen earlier that year with that same fish...

catch ya later,
Krappie

P.S. Todd if his head got any bigger he'd be considered a Mongloid.ha,ha,ha

Edited by Krappie 3/24/2003 7:36 PM
CiscoKid
Posted 3/25/2003 8:39 AM (#64724 - in reply to #64451)

Don't worry guys, I'll remember the little people! Actually I have to thank Paul Klein for putting my ugly mug in his article. It's not very often a 17 yr old gets into a magazine, right Todd!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)