Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Sabaskong vs The Angle

Message Subject: Sabaskong vs The Angle
jkretch
Posted 9/4/2014 9:25 PM (#728696)
Subject: Sabaskong vs The Angle

This has probably been discussed before, but a quick page through the history here didn't reveal a thread on the topic.

Curious to hear thoughts and opinions form those who have fished both on which is "better". Interested in the obvious - muskie density, size, fishing pressure, etc. Also interested in logistics as it appears Sabaskong might offer a travel advantage with better roads to the area and I prefer not to be on an island camp (if possible)..

Thanks.

musky1969
Posted 9/5/2014 9:03 AM (#728745 - in reply to #728696)
Subject: RE: Sabaskong vs The Angle

Love them both but prefer the Angle just because of the options of different travel area, if you stay in the Angle you can travel east towards Sabaskong or travel north towards Wiley Point area or North east to the Sunset Channel area or south east out toward huggins bar area ect. A few years ago stayed at Tamarack camp on basil island that place has a great location in the Sabaskong area.
Darren
Musky Brian
Posted 9/5/2014 11:03 AM (#728762 - in reply to #728745)
Subject: RE: Sabaskong vs The Angle

I can't speak on staying on land based camps in Morson , but you put yourself in a better position by staying on the islands if you choose to go out of the Angle or Nestor. Musky1969 brought up good points about having access to multiple different areas of the lake.

I think the fishing is the same...The gravel road to the angle can be tough on your vehicles but it hasn't stopped me from going
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)