Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Count Down T Minus 28 Hours ....

Message Subject: Count Down T Minus 28 Hours ....
SteveHulbert
Posted 3/25/2003 10:39 AM (#64734)
Subject: Count Down T Minus 28 Hours ....

Florio is picking me up around 9am or so tomorrow.  We should have the boat in the water around 3pm for the "evening bite"....Ha Ha

I'm really looking forward to this outing....and meeting everyone.  Very cool that Crash hooked us up with some free grub too. 

Hey Sponge, I'm bringing down some of my favorite hot sauce for ya dude.  I got a case of it in a few months ago and with all this talk of hot sauce (is this from the MF outing last year??)....should I bring some down?  Sponge...You Got Mail Dude!!!

Edited by Phishin 3/25/2003 10:48 AM
Sponge
Posted 3/25/2003 11:36 AM (#64739 - in reply to #64734)
Subject: RE: Count Down T Minus 28 Hours ....

Roger that dude...mail received, interpreted and cyber response on way! I'll bring some also, and we can spice up the trip and torch our buddies too. Being somewhat of an experimenter, I plan to bring enough kites, string and skeleton keys for all; if it rains we'll conduct an experiment on electricity from the boats just like Ben Franklin, and hopefully prove once and for all that Ben had his stuff together and new what he was talking about!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)