Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> THANK YOU TO ALL, PLEASE READ

Message Subject: THANK YOU TO ALL, PLEASE READ
CustomX
Posted 5/9/2014 6:52 PM (#710954)
Subject: THANK YOU TO ALL, PLEASE READ

Well my friends today is a bitter sweet day for us. Custom X has gotten to the point where it needs to keep growing and I cannot take it to the next level. So it is with great happiness that I announce that the new owner of Custom X Lures and Rods in my friend Rick Albers. Rick is the owner of Chaos Tackle. Chaos Tackle will now add Custom X to its ever growing lineup of brands. With Rick's marketing and cash flow he will be able to better serve all of you in the ever growing market. His commitment to quality and relationships is very similar to mine and he has some great things planned for the future. I want to thank each and everyone of you that has supported Custom X and your loyalty will always be remembered. It has been fun serving all of you and want all of you to know that I will be helping Rick in whatever way I can to make sure there is continued quality in the products he sells. We are both excited for this day and want all of you to know we will be doing our best in the transition of the companies. I also would ask that all of you go to Chaos Tackle page here on Face Book and like it. Rick will be keeping this page up fro a while put he will be doing all of his postings from the Chaos Page. You will be seeing the latest and greatest from all of the Chaos brands. Thank you to all of you and we hope your season is a great one. P.S. if you had individual orders in with me for rods and lures prior to today I will be getting those to you shortly. But from today on please direct any and all of your orders or questions to Rick at Chaos Tackle. God Bless!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)