Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> EMOTIONAL RELEASE

Message Subject: EMOTIONAL RELEASE
Sponge
Posted 2/5/2003 2:54 PM (#58753)
Subject: EMOTIONAL RELEASE

Zach and all

Edited by Sponge 6/26/2007 6:52 AM
Mikes Extreme
Posted 2/5/2003 2:59 PM (#58755 - in reply to #58753)
Subject: RE: EMOTIONAL RELEASE

Sponge have a crabby patty, go pick on squidward with patrick for a while and by the time you stray home things might be different, if not, tomarrow is another day.
Sponge
Posted 2/5/2003 3:54 PM (#58769 - in reply to #58753)

Lol Mike...wife just came through the door, and I need the smiling faces RIGHT NOW...a bunch of them! I'll have to wait and deal w/ Sqidward Friday when I go back to work. Wish I had made some krabby patties earlier for her....
Sponge
Posted 2/6/2003 7:11 AM (#58865 - in reply to #58753)

iodfsoy

Edited by Sponge 6/26/2007 6:52 AM
RAZE1
Posted 2/6/2003 11:47 AM (#58898 - in reply to #58753)

Experience yourself at your highest potential.

Feel what your life would be like if there were no limitations.

Identify and clear whatever is keeping you blocked from feeling true happiness, intimacy, success, and inner peace.

This type of cathartic Emocon release, from the body and the mind, is a vital and necessary part of spiritual growth, healing, and personal transformation.

This is a rare opportunity to work one-on-one with a master healer and teacher. Professor Gaylord Smilieface, developer of the Deep Emotional Release Icons has researched and practiced transformational Smilie systems for over 25 years. This cutting edge technique incorporates Smilies and the accessing of the subconscious mind to clear negative emotional energy and unwanted patterns from the cellular memory of the body and the mind simultaneously.

By substituting a Smilie of what is being held in the subconscious mind, you can identify what is keeping you blocked and clear it.

Some of the issues are obvious to you, others are held deep in the subconscious, only to be identified and released with this Emoticon.

Results in peoples' lives with these Smilies goes beyond what we have seen in any other types of therapy. Over the past ten years, Professor Gaylord Smilie has seen several thousand people in workshops and private sessions. He is skillfully and effectively able, through his work, to get most people to identify, address and clear their deepest core issues with one, two or three Smilies.

In demonstrations, hardly anyone leaves unaffected by what they have seen.

What is it?
Deep Emocon Release Bodywork is physical bodywork, combined with a querying of the subconscious mind - about what might have happened to you at different periods in your life, and how you really feel about it.

It helps you find what aspects of past experiences you might still be holding on to and releases it from the body and the mind simultaneously with the insertion of Smilies on your post.

It is important that these blocks be cleared from both the mind and the body in order to achieve a lasting Smilie effect.

Until these blocks have been cleared, you are unable to feel the dramatic impact they have been having on every aspect of your life, career, and relationships.

Deep Emocon Release Bodywork gives you the opportunity to examine your belief systems, and let go of the ones that don't serve you. You are able to regain creativity, self-confidence and self-esteem.

These Smilies empower you to be successful and independent. It teaches you the art of living spiritually; ending the internal chaos and allowing you to find true inner peace.

By letting go of guilt, shame, anger and fear you reclaim your personal power!

Finally, you have the opportunity to reconnect with your Spirituality on a new level, and resurrect the life affirming Smilie spirit that lives within you!

More will be revieled...............................RAZE >:
Sponge
Posted 2/6/2003 3:00 PM (#58919 - in reply to #58753)

YYYEEESSSSSSS!!!!

Edited by Sponge 6/26/2007 6:53 AM
mavmskyb8
Posted 2/6/2003 4:25 PM (#58935 - in reply to #58753)

I have a great Idea ! From now on when the creativity pours endlessly from one, onto the board, lets start with codes to let the reader know what paraphanalia is needed to finish the reading. ex.- 1B (1 beer) 2B (2 beers) 3B ( 3 beers) CT (crying towel) S&PC (smoke and a pancake) T (tylenol) JT (joint)> The list goes on & on & on & on! I had to sit down and have a good cry after Raze1 totally blew me away. It brought back those terrible childhood memories that had been locked in my minds dungeon for all those years. Lets not hit the snooze alarm of life. Bring all those fears to the forefront. Just let us know what crutches we need to follow thru!
Sponge
Posted 2/6/2003 5:02 PM (#58941 - in reply to #58753)

I too wept

Edited by Sponge 6/26/2007 6:53 AM

Posted 2/6/2003 7:17 PM (#58954 - in reply to #58753)

"Our generation's ignorance is explicitly revealed by our amusement of previous generation's ignorance."

~RTN

wow... isn't that deep... and on a lighter note...

"It's impossible to overestimate the unimportance of most things in life."
mavmskyb8
Posted 2/6/2003 9:37 PM (#58976 - in reply to #58753)

WOW!!!
I have to go lay down now.
Sponge
Posted 2/7/2003 2:46 AM (#58997 - in reply to #58753)

Lol...I too must rest now...___________________
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)